Subject: Fwd: Payment Advice - Advice Ref:[GLV220246068] / ACH credits / Customer Ref:[SUPPYT] / Second Party Ref:[20200218]

From: Global Payments and Cash Management HSBC <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2020 23:05:56 -0600

Dear Sir.

The attached payment advice is issued at the request of our customer.
The advice is for your reference only.

Yours faithfully,
Global Payments and Cash Management
HSBC

********************************************************************** 

*******************************************************************
This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. 
If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose 
or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error, 
please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the 
sender immediately by return e-mail.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, 
secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability 
for any errors or omissions.
*******************************************************************

"SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!"