Subject: [IPP] Updated draft of IPP Enterprise Printing Extensions v2.0 posted for review

From: "Kennedy, Smith \(Wireless & IPP Standards\) via ipp" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 05:19:50 +0000

Greetings,

I've posted an update to IPP Enterprise Printing Extensions v2.0 to the PWG FTP site:

https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippepx20-20200608-rev.docx
https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippepx20-20200608.pdf
https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippepx20-20200608.docx
https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippepx20-20200608-rev.pdf

Changes include:

*       Refactored to define a new "job-release-action" instead of extending "job-hold-until", which has not previously been an attribute that persists across copies.
*       Added a new "Feature Interoperability" section to section 4 describing how the features interoperate.
*       Updated the definitions of "job-storage" and "proof-print" and related attributes to more clearly specify how the features interoperate with one another and "job-release-action".
*       Added several new attributes needed for job accounting:
o       parent-job-id
o       parent-job-uuid

Cheers,

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    HP Inc.
*/

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp