Subject: [Ips] iSCSI RW Command

From: yushang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 12:34:49 +0800

Dear all , as mentioned above , what kind of SCSI command can be classfied
as RW command in iSCSI sense ? For an example ? Thanks in advance

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 07:04:17 -0400

Bidirectional SCSI commands (that transfer data in both directions
in executing a single SCSI command) are not used much, but they do
exist.
 
An example is the XDWRITEREAD (10) command in SBC (see latest draft
of SBC-3).
 
Thanks,
--David

________________________________

	From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of yushang
	Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 12:35 AM
	To: [email-masked]
	Subject: [Ips] iSCSI RW Command

	Dear all , as mentioned above , what kind of SCSI command can be
classfied as RW command in iSCSI sense ? For an example ? Thanks in
advance