Subject: Query:Best IPSec implementation

From: "Ashish Chaurasia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 10:04:38 -0700

I am working on a VPN project. We are implementing a LAN-LAN VPN and using BITS implementation of IPSec. For implementing IPSec we are planning to use a public domain implementation. I know that there are some public domain implementations are available of IPSec such as FreeSwan, OpenBSD etc. But is there any comparision of all these implementation available ? I want to use the best implementation of IPSec.
        So please tell me the best IPSec public domain implementaiton.

With regards
Ashish

---

From: "Anshuman Sharma" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 09:10:03 -0700

Check out www.vpnc.org. OpenBSD and FreeSwan is one of the more
reliable implementations. You can also check this out
http://www.freeswan.org/freeswan_trees/freeswan-1.3/doc/links.ipsec.ht
ml. 

/Anshuman 

- -----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Ashish
Chaurasia
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 10:05 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Query:Best IPSec implementation

        I am working on a VPN project. We are implementing a LAN-LAN
VPN and using BITS implementation of IPSec. For implementing IPSec we
are planning to use a public domain implementation. I know that there
are some public domain implementations are available of IPSec such as
FreeSwan, OpenBSD etc. But is there any comparision of all these
implementation available ? I want to use the best implementation of
IPSec.
        So please tell me the best IPSec public domain
implementaiton.

With regards
Ashish