Subject: New IPSP Model Draft

From: "Jason, Jamie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 09:25:56 -0800

The IPSP policy model draft has been updated to include feedback from WG
last call, the IESG, and the Policy WG co-chair.  Specifically, the
following have been addressed:

1.  Removed bad references
2.  Split references into normative and non-normative
3.  Name of the draft is now "IPsec Configuration Policy Information
    Model"
4.  Dependencies upon DMTF material has been verified and set at v2.5
5.  Fixed UML overview text describing associations
6.  Removed class IPsecPolicyGroup and association SARuleInPolicyGroup
    as PCIMe fixes the problem (assigning priorities to rules) that
    IPsecPolicyGroup was created to address.  We now use the PCIMe
solution.
7.  Lifetimes are now 64 bits

The draft was not submitted in time for the cutoff, so we will resubmit
it when the I-D editor begins accepting drafts again (3/17).  Until
then, the draft can be found at:
ftp://ftp.intel.com/pub/outgoing/draft-ietf-ipsp-config-policy-model-07.
txt

Jamie

----------------------------------------------------------------
Jamie Jason ([email-masked])
                          
"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball.
 I'll tell you what I do.  I stare out the window and wait for
 spring." - Rogers Hornsby

All opinions expressed are:
1.  Entirely my own.
2.  Not necessarily shared by my employer.
3.  Unencumbered by the thought process.
----------------------------------------------------------------