Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipsp-config-policy-model-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 07:25:29 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Policy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPsec Configuration Policy Information Model
	Author(s)	: J. Jason, L. Rafalow, E. Vyncke
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipsp-config-policy-model-07.txt
	Pages		: 84
	Date		: 2003-3-20
	
This document presents an object-oriented information model of IPsec 
(IP Security protocol) [COMP, ESP, AH] policy designed to: 
o    facilitate agreement about the content and semantics of IPsec 
policy 
o    enable derivations of task-specific representations of IPsec 
policy such as storage schema, distribution representations, 
and policy specification languages used to configure IPsec-
enabled endpoints 
The information model described in this document models the 
configuration parameters defined by IPSec.  The information model 
also covers the parameters found by the Internet Key Exchange [DOI, 
IKE] protocol. Other key exchange protocols could be easily added to 
the information model by a simple extension.  Other extensions can 
further be added easily due to the object-oriented nature of the 
model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsp-config-policy-model-07.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipsp-config-policy-model-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsp-config-policy-model-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.