Subject: Workshop on Policies

From: "The Purple Streak, Hilarie Orman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 18:43:53 -0600

This item is probably of interest to ipsec-policy people.

Submitted by Arosha Bandara, <[email-masked]>:

                         Policy 2005
                         ===========
         6th IEEE International Workshop on Policies
         ===========================================
            for Distributed Systems and Networks
            ====================================
                http://www.sics.se/policy2005/
                
                       6-8 June 2005
                     Stockholm, Sweden

The policy workshop aims to bring together researchers and practitioners 
working on policy-based systems across a wide range of application areas 
including policy-based networking, security management, storage area 
networking, and enterprise systems. Policy 2005 is the 6th in a series 
of successful workshops which since 1999 have provided a forum for 
discussion and collaboration between researchers, developers and users 
of policy-based systems. This year, in addition to the latest research 
results from the communities working in the areas mentioned above, we 
encourage contributions on policy-based techniques in support of: 
On-demand computing/Utility Computing, SLA/Contract based Management, 
Virtualization and Policy-based collaboration.

As in the previous three years the policy workshop will be co-located 
with SACMAT 2005.

POLICY 2005 invites contributions on all aspects of policy-based 
computing. Papers must describe original work and must not have been 
accepted or submitted for publication elsewhere. Submitted papers will 
be evaluated for technical contribution, originality, and significance. 
For a list of the topics of interest, please refer to the full CFP at
the workshop website: http://www.sics.se/policy2005/

The deadline for submission is December 10, 2004.