Subject: WG Action: Conclusion of IP Security Policy (ipsp)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:57:50 -0500

The IP Security Policy (ipsp) WG in the Security Area has concluded.

The IESG contact persons are Russell Housley and Sam Hartman.

The mailing list will remain active.

---

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 14:53:58 -0800

>>>>> On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:57:50 -0500, The IESG <[email-masked]> said:

The> The IP Security Policy (ipsp) WG in the Security Area has concluded.

The> The IESG contact persons are Russell Housley and Sam Hartman.

The> The mailing list will remain active.

Hmm...  I'm confused.  There are 3 documents that were given to the
IESG, which in turn were given to the MIB doctors, finally reviewed
and new IDs were published about 2 weeks ago to respond to them and
thus should go back to the IESG again for last call.  But the working
group just closed before work that was extremely close was finished?

-- 
Wes Hardaker
Sparta

---

From: "The Purple Streak, Hilarie Orman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:10:42 -0700

The documents progress will continue with all of the speed and
priority that they have previously enjoyed.  The AD's are fully
apprised of the history, they will shepherd the documents, and the
mailing list will continue.

Hilarie

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:52:41 -0500

Wes:

These documents are likely to proceed as individual contributions, still on 
the standards track.

Russ