Subject: Indicate Your interest

From: "Stevenson Dennis (Mr)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 21:15:14 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Dear Friend, My name is Mr Dennis Stevenson,The 
Chairman of the Board of Directors,  bank of Scotland, United Kingdom.I 
have only written to seek your indulgence and assistance.

I wish to 
make a transfer involving a huge amount of money worth, (Fifteen-
million pounds sterlings) (£15,000,000)pounds sterlings.I am proposing 
to make this transfer to a designated bank account of your choice.Thus, 
i need your indulgence and support. I propose an offer of 45% of the 
total amount to be yours after the transfer has been successfully 
concluded.

Kindly reply me stating your interest, and I shall furnish 
you with the details and necessary proceedure with which to make the 
transfer.I anxiously await your response, Send your replies to 
<[email-masked]>.Thanks and Godbless you.

Thanks and 
my best regard to you.
Mr Dennis Stevenson.