Subject: Hiya

From: "Dion Boswell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 07:05:02 -0060

"THESUBWAY.COM" PUT MPRG ON THIER =HOT STOCKS= LIST
AFTER WILLIAM MORRIS AGENCY ANNOUNCED IT WILL BE
SELLING RIGHTS TO NEW SUTHERLAND MOVIE!

Company:   The Motion Picture Group Inc.
Symbol: MPR G
Price: $0.32 UP Today
V o lu m e Exp ecta tions: Huge

Time to move fast. HUGE announcements on MPRG today. MPRG announced that
William Morris Agency, the worlds largest and most diverse talent agency will be
selling the rights to the new Keifer Sutherland movie at the 2006 American Film
Market. That market closes on the 8th so this deal will be done by end of tomorrow.

This is so hot, everyone os getting in while they can and the market
watchers are labeling this as the next winner. Watch the trailer at
"www.itrustyoutokillmethemovie.com" and get in on MPRG first thing Wed, Mornisng!.

I hope it was a helper news. I'll email or fax you later next week.

Dion Boswell.

"i am sorry, exceedingly sorry," replied darcy, in a tone of surprise and emotion, "that you have
considering what their income might be, rejected many as deficient in size and importance.

bingley and jane, who were dancing together. recovering himself, however, shortly, he turned to his

always delight in overthrowing those kind of schemes, and cheating a person of their premeditated
"dear madam," cried mrs. hill, in great astonishment, "don't you know there is an express come
"and i wish my collection were larger for your benefit and my own credit; but i am an idle
complexion, his  mind was not very differently engaged.

bingley offered her the carriage, and she only wanted a little pressing to accept it, when jane testified
elizabeth listened in silence, but was not convinced; their behaviour at the assembly had not

"you are too sensible a girl, lizzy, to fall in love merely because you are warned against it; and,