Subject: Important Notice From Citibank! To:[email-masked]

From: Citibank Online<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 19:20:36 GMT

Customer Service Message

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Customer Service message concerning your account was recently sent to
you at Citibank Online. If you haven't already read the message, please:

- Sign on at www.myciti.com

- Complete your personal information.

- Click "Continue" and you are done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the top of this message, you'll see an E-mail
Security Zone. Its purpose is to help you verify that the e-mail was indeed sent
by Citibank. If you have questions, please call 1-800-374-9700. To learn more
about fraud visit Citibank.com and click "about e-mail fraud" at the bottom of
the screen.

ABOUT THIS MESSAGE
Please do not reply to this
customer service email. For account-specific inquiries, kindly call
1-800-374-9700 or visit citibankonline.com.

Citi with Arc Design and
Citibank are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc.

Copyright (c) 2006 Citigroup Inc.