Subject: Reform, for George Bush, is just another word for big government moving towards totalitarianism, something he won't be a part of.

From: "Chris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 15:27:19 -0400

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

sorry- begun to REALLY get along with the folks at BlueDamage. What the
hell was Cingular thinking teaming up with Apple? " Have you been
attacked by a Parliament?
Yes, it came as a shock to us as well that the government has been
passing so many laws for years that didn't even get as much as a
considerate, even if spurious, glance. "Thanks for leaving the ice cream
out the perfect amount of time, Martha. "Voting machines have always
caused you Earth-monkeys problems. Maf54: thats what he said! Ralph
Nader shrugged, "They waited until the day before vacation to have
discussion and vote on the bill.
Hate is a long term thing, not something you change your mind about all
the time.
It will only be used to power his ranch which will one day house the
Star Wars system Reagan spoke of in 1983. (110)Star Wars 3 Sucks (63)Why
The iPod Nano Sucks (50)Why Firefox Sucks (41)Faith Base Jumping
(41)Backing Up the Internet (21)Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing
Tube Man Back in Demand!
Honestly, how much hate can you build up with an owl? In rare situations
an enlightened individual can pass along a message to the living.
However, these people don't think to themselves while watching all of
their friends having a blast in the pool, "I hate water.
However, these people don't think to themselves while watching all of
their friends having a blast in the pool, "I hate water.
Why would they release something without buttons?
The third reason why Macs suck is the fact that they can't play music.
BD: Yeah, you made it sound like you were a Democrat.
11 hooked up already with Bob.
Unless, of course, there is an owl having a personal vendetta against
you, but, I've never heard of such nonsense.
Last Thursday, everyone at our office decided we would try and install
iTunes on our Powerbooks. Did you find this to be true while reviewing?
It will only be used to power his ranch which will one day house the
Star Wars system Reagan spoke of in 1983.
all in all, i disagree with your review and invite you to suck it.
"I don't even know what I'm voting for anymore," Ted Kennedy said in a
low, sobering tone.
"  Zurbox felt it was getting way off the subject and decided to cut to
the chase. Maf54: I haven't ever met up with these boys physically.
I can't close that program quickly enough!
And the click doesn't even work unless you hold down the clubs button.
It was quite cool at the time, but, I definitely see what you are saying
about the faux-nostalgia. Sources say he will be using this farm to
generate alternative energy, much to the dismay of his friends in the
oil industry.