Subject: Experience is needed supporting a product line.

From: "Geoffrey L. Mccann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 12:36:41 +0400

CDPN Really Warming Up!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.0675 UP 4%

Investors are taking notice of CDPN, with hot news, volume rising, and
price on a steady climb. This is is on the hot list. Get on CDPN first
thing Tuesday!

Do you consider yourself to have strong teamwork skills or experience in
working with Sales Engineers, Suppliers and Customers? , relocation
available for the right candidates. Why would you want to relocate to
Southeast Kansas.
Questions you will be asked - Please describe your level and years of
experience as a design engineer.
Engineering and Construction company is seeking a Mechanical Engineer
for a direct hire position in NC. Do you consider yourself to have
strong teamwork skills or experience in working with Sales Engineers,
Suppliers and Customers? Perform related duties as assigned including
those of a lesser classification for a limited period of time.
Mechanical Engineer needed in St.
You need a working knowledge of ISO9001 design procedures and Six Sigma
methodologies.
Why would you want to relocate to Southeast Kansas.
Explain your experience in your last Senior Project Manager-Project
Manager-Engineering position.
Company offers competitive wages and excellent benefits! What were the
most challenging winch or hydraulic system you had to maintain, install,
or operate over the past 7 years.
How much experience do you have analyzing and planning workflow, space
requirements and equipment layout to improve efficiency.
Are you creative and a problem solver?
The candidate Must be knowledgeable in smoke purge systems and controls,
energy calculations, and major duct work design.