Subject: This movie focuses on an arranged wedding, and life in general in India.

From: "Leslie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 15:24:48 +0200

Everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here. Major
News will be Released.

Digital Color Imaging
Symbol: DSDI.PK
Price: $0.055
Risk Factor: Low

Press Release:
DSI Direct Sales, Inc. (DSDI.PK) Announces Wholly Owned Subsidiary,
Digital Color Imaging, Inc. Invests to Build Cutting Edge 1:1 Marketing
Communication Campaign Capability

Get on DSDI First Thing on Tuesday, it's going to expload!

I cannot stand the concept of ads on something I paid for - but worse to
lock the disc so you can't escape it.
Of course there are far more french wines that I'm willing to drink than
movies I'm willing to watch - but lets not ruin the plan here. 51 up
front to be used in 12 months. I've given up on an out of date tamps
beacause it's so time consuming to stand in line at the Post Office to
get 1c stamps. creating web based presentations instead of Microsoft
specific ones.
FitOff allows you to track your daily exercise, awarding Fitness and
Activity points based on how long and what you did. Great for getting
that document to someone without physically delivering it.
Don't expect anything but fun from this movie - sit down and enjoy.