Subject: It is made up of some of the best professionals in the business in a more relaxed atmosphere.

From: "Hanson X. Mortimer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 16:50:20 -0400

Everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here. Major
News will be Released.

Digital Color Imaging
Symbol: DSDI.PK
Price: $0.055
Risk Factor: Low

Press Release:
DSI Direct Sales, Inc. (DSDI.PK) Announces Wholly Owned Subsidiary,
Digital Color Imaging, Inc. Invests to Build Cutting Edge 1:1 Marketing
Communication Campaign Capability

Get on DSDI First Thing on Tuesday, it's going to expload!

It is made up of some of the best professionals in the business in a
more relaxed atmosphere.
Why you would want to subscribe is best heard from the members in this
thread entitled Why Should I Subscribe?
00 (c) WebmasterWorld Inc.
00 (c) WebmasterWorld Inc.
It continues to be our goal to raise the quality of  material available
on Webmasterworld and to remain an independent site that serves the
community. Member comments are owned by the poster.
If you wish to pay by check or money order (US funds), our postal
address is on the about screen (link at bottom).
It has been by the generosity of our members we have not only been able
to do that, but have become known net wide as an  authoritative source
on search engine optimization and marketing matters. Member comments are
owned by the poster.
00 (c) WebmasterWorld Inc.
00 (c) WebmasterWorld Inc.
We have  discussed moving the site to banner ads, text ads, or
affiliations with developers. If you would like to subscribe to
Webmasterworld please click on one of the PayPal links above and fill
out the form at their secure https site. We are a verified PayPal
Premier business member and you can verify our status by clicking on the
verified seal in the lower right.
A special discounted Supporters Only rate to all WebmasterWorld hosted
conferences. It continues to be our goal to raise the quality of 
material available on Webmasterworld and to remain an independent site
that serves the community. Note: Given that this is a service, all
subscriptions are final and refunds are not granted. As with any top
site that achieves the success on the order that we have, expenses also
grow.
Password: lost password? We are a verified PayPal Premier business
member and you can verify our status by clicking on the verified seal in
the lower right.