Subject: '' Artie talked about his scene in Entourage and how the whole premise of his character is that he's an ugly dude with a hot chick.

From: Eddy U. Copeland <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 22:47:48 +0900

They're going to be showing some video from Howard TV in this van as a
publicity thing. He played some audio from the segment but no one could
hear it in the studio. Howard asked him if he can get laid over there.
Stern fan Ria found this video on Heavy. Artie claimed that his pants
are very heavy.

He said he actually had a great time that evening.

Sal the Stockbroker came in and asked Scott what time his son left.
Howard asked Scott how long his son was home.

Howard kept asking Scott if his workload was reduced or not. He said he
left her the message on what he thought was her cell phone but he said
it's possible it was her home phone.

Tim said that he's been meditating every day now that he's gotten into
it. She thinks the show would be a midday show but she's not sure
exactly what would be happening with it at this point. Gary said the guy
is asking them because he's trying to get his mother laid. Artie is
unbelievable when he gets up and starts talking.

Howard asked Scott what the real reason was for not showing up. He said
Robin didn't even show up to the party. They go to Philly on Thursday
and Boston on Friday and possibly Albany on Sunday.

They went out the barn to do it instead. Howard told Robin not to invite
him to anything else.