Subject: The proxy passes a call from your client application to the service, receives the content in response from the service, and returns the content to your client.

From: "oversleep" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 15:34:59 +0200

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

More updates are sure to occur as the need arises.
More updates are sure to occur as the need arises.
The address or location is provided using the URL parameter location.
Combining scripting languages with the Java platform provides developers
an opportunity to leverage the abilities of both environments.
The application uses the PayPal service to allow sellers to accept
payments.
Emerging techniques such as  Comet are being developed to  provide true
server-side push over HTTP by keeping a persistent connection between
the client and server.
The site also links to engines maintained elsewhere.
Sun Microsystems announced that they have introduced a preview of a
plug-in for NetBeans developers so they can take advantage of jMaki's
usefulness in application building. Ajax interactions allow for a clear
separation  of presentation logic from the data.
These qualities of scripting languages help you write applications
faster, execute commands repeatedly, and tie together components from
different technologies.
Web  developers have also used a combination of plug-ins, Java applets,
and hidden  frames to emulate this interaction model for some time.