Subject: Worthington Biochem Manufacturer of enzymes,biochemicals and kits for life science, biotech, biopharm and bioprocessing applications.

From: Collier Donald <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 08:26:11 +0400

SREA Acquires $75 Million Dollar Asset!

Score One Inc.(SREA)
$0.30

News hit just after close. SREA has acquired the $75 Million peace of
land for the new "Recreation Town" in Dalian. This new project mimics a
Facility in "Shui On" that profited more than $100 Million USD. SREA is
going to go through the roof after this hits investors this weekend. Get
on SREA at open on Monday!

net       ADME and toxicology. ViroStat               Manufacturer of
antibody tools forinfectious disease research.

Site is being expanded to include more texts on the biological sciences.
Sanquin Reagents             Manfacturer of blood grouping reagents and
immune reagents.

BioProcessing Journal        The journal of the Williamsburg
BioProcessing Foundation.

BioAgenda         Portal for issues, with the content prepared by
independent journalists and thinkers in consultation with the BioAgenda
Board of Advisors.

Central Drug Research Institute India   Developing drug, biologics and
vaccines.

com     A world wide trade portal focused on business to business new
chemicals, fine chemicals, high chemicals, and special chemicals.

Jouhou Koukai Services               Japanese regulatory documents in
English.
Abazyme       Antibodies, cytokines and enzymes. Strategic Biosolutions 
    Source for monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies, calibrators and
controls, antigens and biochemicals.
ChemExper       Catalog of fine chemicals.

topac           Distributor of a broad range of scientific, industrial
and process control instrumentation. SynBioSci   Global customer peptide
synthesis service provider with customers in both research institutions
and pharmaceutical companies.
Detects new publication on PubMed, Scirus and several other scientific
literature databases. Alexis Biochemicals        Online catalogs for
reagents.

BioAgenda         Portal for issues, with the content prepared by
independent journalists and thinkers in consultation with the BioAgenda
Board of Advisors.

IT World            bio-IT technology and business trends and forecasts,
technology selection, industry news and analysis, government policy and
regulations, new products and case studies. CTB International
Publishing. com   Marketplace for offlease industrial equipment.

MedTrials   Clinical research consulting, training, monitoring and
coordinating services to the pharmaceutical and medical device
industries and to clinical investigative sites.

BiomedicalProducts             Online scientific marketplace of
suppliers and products; application articles and other information.
Serotec     Immunological research reagents.

Oncooimmunin              Reagents for assay of apoptosis, metastasis,
inflammation and viral detection, and for intracellular drug delivery.
ChemExper       Catalog of fine chemicals.
com               Print and Web news, articles, advertisements,
electronic newsletter.

Bethyl Laboratories           Polyclonal antibodies and immunochemistry
services. Bionostics               Providing novel antibodies and
associated reagents in defined categories to both the research and
diagnostic sectors.

Espicom Business Intelligence             Business-tobusiness
publishers; pharmaceuticals; medical devices. Biolegend   Antibodies and
conjugates for human and mouse immunology and cell biology research.

SynBioSci   Global customer peptide synthesis service provider with
customers in both research institutions and pharmaceutical companies.
Alexis Biochemicals        Online catalogs for reagents. MSRS           
  Catalog of primary antibodies enabling identification and procurement
from multiple sources. CRG               Corporate Research Group -
healthcare news.

Marker Gene Technologies               Supplier and developer
ofbiopharmaceuticals, reagents and molecular biology products for use in
medicalresearch and industrial biotechnology.
Espicom Business Intelligence             Business-tobusiness
publishers; pharmaceuticals; medical devices.

Central Drug Research Institute India   Developing drug, biologics and
vaccines.
Gower Publishing           Publications on many aspects of the
pharmaceutical industry.

Cape Coastal Chemicals     Supplier of pharmaceutical raw materials to
the pharmaceutical, health care and cosmetics industry. BioWire       An
Internet resource for bench biologists.