Subject: nostril

From: Dotson H. Hubert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 15:47:58 +0300

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

textboxes, gridviews, buttons, etc. You can find permanent references to
various translations on the right of the page. Everything that comes out
of their mouth is a template of open source groupthink.
This small team had taken a moribund project and turned it into what
looks like a first class implementation of the Ruby platform on the JVM.
I want to explore the way lex and yacc operate, but my C has got too
rusty.
I was particularly sickened by Microsoft's reaction to NUnit - an
excellent XUnit testing tool, elements of whose design were lauded by
Anders Hejlsberg at OOPSLA. Racc has an interesting interplay between
ruby and grammar syntax.

com is just as valid as MTV. Ruby doesn't compete with the core revenue
generators in Microsoft's line up.

First off is the role of . Their arguments are more based on ideology
than on reasoning. On the other hand their is room for every type of
solution. Also based on your statement "I suspect that with RubyOnrails.
That would be awesome. Throughout the conference there was a sense that
we are at an inflection-point in our industry, a key technological shift
that promotes a new major platform. So I'm being cautious about making
too many promises. Unfortunately they got slottered in the market.

My iconic image was DHH as Neo of the Matrix, breaking the rules of
enterprise software and reveling in the success. Ant gave us a build
tool, EJB was displaced by Spring and Hibernate. the very near tomorrow.
NET hasn't got any foothold at all amongst our clients.

The big question for Microsoft's "Iron Ruby" is how compatible will it
be?

Keep up the great work. I can't speak for how things are in the job
market in the US at the moment, but in New Zealand the buzz is all about