Subject: facilities

From: nutritious <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 23:51:00 +0300

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

He said he would like to see it pass before the end of the summer. Ed
Byrne, forced out of cabinet a year ago, resigned his seat last fall.

Byrne appoints staffer to sort out Avondale feud Newfoundland and
Labrador's municipal affairs minister installed a bureaucrat on Friday
to run the affairs of a town council torn apart by infighting.

Bush, in his first meeting with Pope Benedict XVI, told the pontiff
about U.

Impulse buying studied for clues to stop compulsive shopping University
of Guelph researcher Sunghwan Yi is looking at the coping strategies
shoppers use to control impulse purchases.
" Williams and Saskatchewan Premier Lorne Calvert, a New Democrat, have
become allies in recent months on the equalization front.

Williams is comfortable with the strictness of the recommendations.

Green recommended replacing the commission with another body that would
take on a watchdog role and have greater oversight powers. The poll
showed the Tories are trailing the Liberals in all four provinces. Foote
served in the provincial cabinet while the Liberals held power, holding
portfolios in education, development and industry.
byelection despite ballot boo-boo Building a war chest, one chicken
plate at a time MORE NFLD. Continue Article Related Internal Links
Garbage piles up as Avondale infighting worsens Who's the boss?

Despite dire warnings from scientists, the federal government has been
under pressure from commercial fishermen and recreational anglers to
open up small-scale cod harvesting. Marshall, now a PC backbencher, will
oversee implementation of Green's report.

"And we're going to come back to the house of assembly in the next
session with more members than we have right now. Last fall, NDP Leader
Lorraine Michael held off a bid by star Tory candidate Jerome Kennedy in
the St.

byelection despite ballot boo-boo Building a war chest, one chicken
plate at a time MORE NFLD. Casey was later expelled from caucus.
Councillor asks for ruling on mayor's chair MORE NFLD. Byrne said
removing Hickey from office was "in the best interests of the residents
of the Town of Avondale.

Continue Article Related Internal Links N.

Foote goes federal, with bid for south coast nomination Judy Foote, a
former Liberal cabinet minister in Newfoundland and Labrador, is setting
her sights on federal politics. Green recommended replacing the
commission with another body that would take on a watchdog role and have
greater oversight powers.

A stock assessment report released Thursday shows no significant gains
for the cod stock, despite some anecdotal reports on gains in some
inshore areas. The poll showed the Tories are trailing the Liberals in
all four provinces. "As this is gaining momentum into the next federal
election, it could mean almost a total wipeout for the party in Atlantic
Canada," Liberal senator George Baker said earlier this week.

Foote goes federal, with bid for south coast nomination Judy Foote, a
former Liberal cabinet minister in Newfoundland and Labrador, is setting
her sights on federal politics.

Red Deer's green house a costly shelter An Alberta developer has broken
ground on one of a dozen green demonstration homes across the country. "
Avondale was thrown into chaos earlier this year when two councillors,
including Hickey, insisted they were legally entitled to serve as mayor.
Williams said other provinces should take heed of what happened.

efforts to battle AIDS in Africa.

Last fall, NDP Leader Lorraine Michael held off a bid by star Tory
candidate Jerome Kennedy in the St.

The closure was soon followed by a shutdown of fishing on the south
coast, with only a few parts of the fishery ever opened again.

As well, Green recommends bringing the house of assembly under the
Freedom of Information Act.

Big win for unions as ruling says bargaining protected B. "It's just a
shadow of what it used to be," John Brattey, a research scientist in St.
Byrne was forced to resign his cabinet seat immediately, and in the fall
left politics altogether while insisting his name will be cleared. "The
doctor's gone and there's no hope of getting it back.

" The review also found the town council had not been following
municipal laws. As well, Green recommends bringing the house of assembly
under the Freedom of Information Act. However, the report cautions that
the number is well below historic levels. "My varied experiences in
life, from political to business to volunteer work and raising a family
have prepared me for what I consider a most important job," Foote said
in a statement. Foote served in the provincial cabinet while the
Liberals held power, holding portfolios in education, development and
industry. Auditor General John Noseworthy's reports triggered the Green
review of house of assembly finances. " Parsons said she had been trying
for weeks to get a meeting with Central Health, the regional authority
that operates hospitals and nursing homes in the area.

I don't see a bit of hope in it," resident Sue Pittman told a meeting in
Robert's Arm, Green Bay. The Maritime results suggest that dropping
satisfaction levels had not translated into substantial changes in voter
preference. "The doctor's gone and there's no hope of getting it back.
"It would certainly put their position in jeopardy, I would say," said
Mills, a Halifax-based pollster. "My message is quite simple," he said.