Subject: ice-cold trigger-happy

From: Ames B. Deborah <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 18:10:55 -0300

Everyone Is Watching SREA! UP Again!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.41 UP 2.5%

SREA continues its steady climb for the second week. UP nearly 400% in
the last two weeks, Stock reporting sites across the board are issuing
stock watch notices. Read the news, look at the numbers, and get on SREA
Friday!

In a wonderfully inappropriate start to the day, attention was truly
distracted by the fact that the victorious England cricket team were
staying in the same hotel. I thought that General Atlantic Partners were
looking to offload the business.

India should introduce the home agent culture and this would go a long
way in containing attrition in the country's call centre and customer
service outsourcing sectors.

The guest speakers from Reuters and Thomas Cook shared service
operations particularly stood out. It's interesting how the response to
the surge in outsourcing in Europe echoes the yesteryear American
backlash.

On the surface then, this makes sense.

I believe that the MCA report and the MCA itself is biased against
outsourcing. I think this is strange and was discussing it with a senior
member of IBM's BTO team.

A majority of them are women and they have set their own working hours.

I came up with a blog from Deepa, a PhD student at the University of
Texas, called BPO Journal. India should introduce the home agent culture
and this would go a long way in containing attrition in the country's
call centre and customer service outsourcing sectors.

I came up with a blog from Deepa, a PhD student at the University of
Texas, called BPO Journal. I came up with a blog from Deepa, a PhD
student at the University of Texas, called BPO Journal. The UK firms are
definitely more responsive than the rest of the sample but these still
do not allow for a large-scale research study.

The event takes place in London. But, making the leap in thought that
has been occurring routinely in the HR space over at least the last five
years, seems to be beyond them.
A majority of them are women and they have set their own working hours.
The guest speakers from Reuters and Thomas Cook shared service
operations particularly stood out.

Its British business is profitable.
Does this mean that it is more, or less likely? I think this is strange
and was discussing it with a senior member of IBM's BTO team. As Han
Solo said: "I've got a bad feeling about this". I'll find out more and
report back.
We came to the conclusion that the inherent conservatism of accountants
mitigates against rapid and substantial change. Its British business is
profitable.

If you would like to come, please take a look at the details and then
email me. As Han Solo said: "I've got a bad feeling about this".

I think this is strange and was discussing it with a senior member of
IBM's BTO team.

She naturally has a US-centric slant, but I was particularly taken with
her analysis: .