Subject: knoll Holocaust

From: Gideon Vaughan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 20:58:31 +0100

ERMX Jumps Into Huge Advanced Nitride Super Conductors!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

ERMX has just announced it involvement in a joint venture to manufacture
Advanced Nitride Devices. These have Military application as well as
Energy Super Conductors. This takes ERMX to a whole new level. Google
"Nitride Devices" and get on ERMX first thing Monday!

BUT THE ABUNDANT LOW LEVEL MOISTURE WILL COMBINE WITH AFTERNOON HEATING
TO PRODUCE WIDELY SCATTERED RAIN AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS. RAIN AND
THUNDERSTORMS WILL INCREASE IN COVERAGE THROUGHOUT THE AFTERNOON.
INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING AREAS.

SHOWERS WERE DEVELOPING FROM JUST EAST OF OKLAHOMA CITY TO NEAR PAULS
VALLEY. ONE BEING A TROUGH FROM LAMONT TO YUKON TO RINGLING.

FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY MORNING THROUGH SUNDAY
EVENING.

OCCASIONAL HEAVY RAIN AND FLOODING WILL CONTINUE THIS WEEKEND.

THE RAIN WILL MAINTAIN ONGOING BROAD AREAL FLOODING AND MAY CAUSE
ADDITIONAL FLASH FLOODING. AND MAJOR FLOODING IS STILL OCCURRING ON A
FEW OTHER RIVERS IN CENTRAL AND SOUTHWEST OKLAHOMA AND WESTERN NORTH
TEXAS.

SHOWERS WERE DEVELOPING FROM JUST EAST OF OKLAHOMA CITY TO NEAR PAULS
VALLEY. AND BRING IN DRIER AIR. THE RAIN MAY BECOME LOCALLY HEAVY THIS
AFTERNOON AS WEAK INSTABILITY DEVELOPS.

MOVE TO HIGHER GROUND TO ESCAPE FLOOD WATERS.
FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY MORNING THROUGH SUNDAY
EVENING. THE UPPER LEVEL PATTERN REMAINS BLOCKED.

SEMINOLE AND STEPHENS.

BUT MOST LOCATIONS STAND A HIGH CHANCE FOR SEEING OCCASIONAL RAIN
THROUGH THE EARLY EVENING.
FROM MID TO LATE WEEK. A REGION OF MODERATE INSTABILITY HAD DEVELOPED
EAST OF THE TROUGH AXIS. THE RAINFALL WILL NOT BE AS WIDESPREAD OR
PERSISTENT AS THE PAST FEW DAYS. FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT
FROM SUNDAY MORNING THROUGH SUNDAY EVENING. THE RAIN WILL MAINTAIN
ONGOING BROAD AREAL FLOODING. RAIN WILL BE MOST ORGANIZED ALONG THE COLD
FRONT.

BE ESPECIALLY CAUTIOUS AT NIGHT WHEN IT IS HARDER TO RECOGNIZE THE
DANGERS OF FLOODS.

FROM MID TO LATE WEEK.
THE BANKS OF STREAMS AND FLOODWAYS ARE SLIPPERY AND RAIN SOFTENED GROUND
MAY GIVE WAY EASILY. RECORD HIGH RIVER STAGES WERE REPORTED ALONG THE
WICHITA RIVER IN WICHITA FALLS. BUT FLOODING WILL LIKELY CONTINUE ON A
LOCAL BASIS. BE ESPECIALLY CAUTIOUS AT NIGHT WHEN IT IS HARDER TO
RECOGNIZE THE DANGERS OF FLOODS.

RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WILL INCREASE IN COVERAGE THROUGHOUT THE
AFTERNOON. TWO FEET OF RUSHING WATER CAN CARRY AWAY MOST VEHICLES
INCLUDING SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES AND PICKUP TRUCKS. THE FLOODING IS NOT
LIKELY TO END THROUGH SUNDAY.
BUT FLOODING WILL LIKELY CONTINUE ON A LOCAL BASIS.

SHOWERS WERE DEVELOPING FROM JUST EAST OF OKLAHOMA CITY TO NEAR PAULS
VALLEY.

FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH SUNDAY EVENING.

RAIN WILL BECOME MORE WIDESPREAD ON SUNDAY. KEEP CHILDREN FROM PLAYING
NEAR RUSHING FLOOD WATERS. DO NOT LET YOUR CHILD BE A VICTIM OF
DANGEROUS FLOOD WATERS!

AS FAR WEST AS WOODWARD.
A REGION OF MODERATE INSTABILITY HAD DEVELOPED EAST OF THE TROUGH AXIS.
LEADING TO A FEW THUNDERSTORMS.
TWO FEET OF RUSHING WATER CAN CARRY AWAY MOST VEHICLES INCLUDING SPORT
UTILITY VEHICLES AND PICKUP TRUCKS. TWO FEET OF RUSHING WATER CAN CARRY
AWAY MOST VEHICLES INCLUDING SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES AND PICKUP TRUCKS.
INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING AREAS.