Subject: He played solo and accoustic for the first few songs and did display an admirable folky wisdom.

From: Connie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:47:16 -0600

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

He seemed like an aged bard of the sixties returning to warn us all of
love's twists and life's turns. Recipients see a blue seal verifying
that the message is legitimate; senders get confirmations and can resend
messages lost in transit. Nonprofit groups can participate, too, at
about a tenth of the commercial rates. New entries in the identity theft
prevention business tout their high-tech ability to scour public records
and the Internet to ferret out data breaches before they occur.

"In catering to the Long Tail consumer, e-tailers have several
advantages over traditional retailers, such as infinite shelf space and
the ability to change or add to inventory more easily.
Intelius has a leg up in its technical ability to forage the Internet.
However, the last three months of the year are typically strong due to
the inclusion of the holiday season and the first quarter is usually far
more subdued, the IAB noted.

The purchase rate goes up dramatically as a result.