Subject: predominant

From: packing <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 21:49:08 -0300

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

Howard cut that one off and said he had to give it to the Bleeding
Deacons because they rushed the song so people wouldn't have to suffer
through it.
'' The caller said that Big Foot will know it. He said the bartender
even got in on it and said the loser had to buy him a shot.
'' Big Foot said ''I don't even know what to say. Howard said that it
was a mess and Dr. He thinks that her parents are also in the ozone with
her because they're on her side in this. He said that's his job to talk
about this stuff on the show. Jeff said it does hurt but he's used to
the pain at this point. Cylaris Check Presented To Benjy. '' The caller
said that Big Foot will know it.

Richard came in and said that their weekend was the opposite of  what
Artie had.

He said he is thrilled with that because it means they'll probably make
another one.

He said they had sex multiple times and it was great.
Big Foot answered ''Moe? DePace came in to feel her up after that.
Howard cut that one off and said he had to give it to the Bleeding
Deacons because they rushed the song so people wouldn't have to suffer
through it. Brian said he knew he didn't have a chance of winning so he
kind of gave up early.

'' The guys said that was kind of worded wrong because it was always
Bert and Ernie.

Artie said he has no clothes that fit him.

Joey Boots called in and said it sounded odd to him that Benjy lost so
much and he thinks he was up to something. He thinks it kind of has to
do with Don King's likeability these days.

Howard  wrapped up with Dr.
Howard cut that one off and said he had to give it to the Bleeding
Deacons because they rushed the song so people wouldn't have to suffer
through it.

He said he has to get a little alarmed at that but Artie said that he's
upset about it. Howard said Big Foot chases everyone away, he's like a
monster. He said he had some money on that guy and won.

Her doctor came in with her. Howard wrapped up with her after that.

Robin said she wished the sentence was that she had to come on this show
and answer all of their questions.

He said that's his job to talk about this stuff on the show.

He said he has another bagel waiting for him. They let him go and he let
Dr.

Howard had Lisa continue. He said he had to go to break after that.

Artie said he has no clothes that fit him.

Howard asked him how he got laid down there but Artie said he never said
he did. Jason had to leave the studio to get something to eat and left
walking sideways. Cindy Shows Off Her New Implants. Artie said that the
more weight he gains, the more pussy he gets. The guy then got back to
the complaints about Howard and started rambling about the stuff he was
complaining about. He said he was making copies in the office and felt
nauseous so he went and threw up. Now that Mike Tyson is gone it's like
no one cares anymore.

Howard said he has no idea who any boxer is these days because no one
seems to care about boxing these days. The next one was ''Beavis and.

Jason said that the dog's name is Teddy and they were going to change it
but the dog responded so well to it that they're going to keep it.
He said that might be what angered Artie so much. Howard had Lisa
continue. He said they weren't even gay even though the song sounded
kind of gay.

Howard asked him what he was going to do to get rid of that. Jules when
he was trying to tell him he needs to go back to the hospital this week.
'' and Big Foot got Hardy. He said he's had breakfast already but
there's another breakfast waiting for him out there in the office.
The caller had to guess if he would know it or not.

Howard asked him how he got laid down there but Artie said he never said
he did.