Subject: unofficial

From: moisten <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 23:54:57 +0300

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

Williams said other provinces should take heed of what happened.
Continue Article Related Internal Links N.

Palestinian gunmen storm Israeli border Palestinian gunmen from Gaza
broke through border fortifications and into Israel on Saturday in what
they claim was an attempt to seize an Israeli soldier.

Palestinian gunmen storm Israeli border Palestinian gunmen from Gaza
broke through border fortifications and into Israel on Saturday in what
they claim was an attempt to seize an Israeli soldier.

Residents at the meeting said they feel helpless and frustrated.
Continue Article Related Internal Links N.

health unions are claiming a major victory after Canada's highest court
ruled sections of a provincial law unfairly restrict their
constitutional right to collective bargaining.

Williams has won the battle for public opinion with regard to the budget
issue surrounding the Atlantic Accord," Mills said. The poll showed the
Tories are trailing the Liberals in all four provinces. Descendants of
Napoleon sell his sword  The gold-encrusted sword Napoleon used to drive
the Austrian army from Italy will be auctioned Sunday in Paris.
The closure was soon followed by a shutdown of fishing on the south
coast, with only a few parts of the fishery ever opened again. Foote
served in the provincial cabinet while the Liberals held power, holding
portfolios in education, development and industry.

Williams said other provinces should take heed of what happened. More
Taliban suspects allege abuse The Foreign Affairs Department now says
six detainees have alleged they were mistreated by their Afghan jailers
after being captured by Canadian forces.

Basically they're bankrupt of any new ideas and policies," Hickey said.
" The review also found the town council had not been following
municipal laws.

"When we need to see a doctor, we need to see them right away. "This
move will provide opportunity for the affairs of the town to be properly
administered and allow appropriate time to restore confidence in the
administration of the town.
Despite dire warnings from scientists, the federal government has been
under pressure from commercial fishermen and recreational anglers to
open up small-scale cod harvesting. Williams is comfortable with the
strictness of the recommendations.

Even so, Mills said the results should serve as a warning to incumbent
Tory MPs.

During those years, adult cod in the biomass topped one million tonnes.
John's, told CBC News.

Residents at the meeting said they feel helpless and frustrated. 'We're
going to win seats on the ground, in various areas of this province,'
Liberal Yvonne Jones said. Palestinian gunmen storm Israeli border
Palestinian gunmen from Gaza broke through border fortifications and
into Israel on Saturday in what they claim was an attempt to seize an
Israeli soldier.

"It's just a shadow of what it used to be," John Brattey, a research
scientist in St.

Descendants of Napoleon sell his sword  The gold-encrusted sword
Napoleon used to drive the Austrian army from Italy will be auctioned
Sunday in Paris. Even so, Mills said the results should serve as a
warning to incumbent Tory MPs. Prime Minister Stephen Harper has lost
significant support in Atlantic Canada, a new poll shows.

"And we're going to come back to the house of assembly in the next
session with more members than we have right now.

Foote goes federal, with bid for south coast nomination Judy Foote, a
former Liberal cabinet minister in Newfoundland and Labrador, is setting
her sights on federal politics.

'We're going to win seats on the ground, in various areas of this
province,' Liberal Yvonne Jones said.

Basically, that's what they're asking us to do," said resident Jane
Payne.

Red Deer's green house a costly shelter An Alberta developer has broken
ground on one of a dozen green demonstration homes across the country.
"A sad part of all of this is that a lot of this could have been avoided
if, at the time, the auditor general was allowed to just do her job,"
said Marshall. Continue Article Related Internal Links 'Broad-based'
failures found in N. Big win for unions as ruling says bargaining
protected B.

Over the following months, Noseworthy named four other present and past
politicians: Liberals Wally Andersen, Percy Barrett and Jim Walsh, and
New Democrat Randy Collins. EU looks to public funds for satellite
system European governments have abandoned plans to seek private
financing to build a satellite navigation system to rival the U. The
province currently has three Conservative MPs. " The review also found
the town council had not been following municipal laws. "And we're going
to come back to the house of assembly in the next session with more
members than we have right now. " Green recommends forbidding MHAs from
being discretionary about use of their allowances. "And we're going to
come back to the house of assembly in the next session with more members
than we have right now.

Blog Watch Most Blogged about CBC. Councillor asks for ruling on mayor's
chair MORE NFLD. Collins resigned his seat in February to take a union
job in Ontario. Descendants of Napoleon sell his sword  The
gold-encrusted sword Napoleon used to drive the Austrian army from Italy
will be auctioned Sunday in Paris. " Williams and Saskatchewan Premier
Lorne Calvert, a New Democrat, have become allies in recent months on
the equalization front.