Subject: Penticton fire department Capt.

From: Ernest Z. Shaw <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 19:56:25 +0800

Everyone Is Watching SREA! UP Again!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.41 UP 2.5%

SREA continues its steady climb for the second week. UP nearly 400% in
the last two weeks, Stock reporting sites across the board are issuing
stock watch notices. Read the news, look at the numbers, and get on SREA
Friday!

Even those of us who are young enough to almost assuredly benefit from
the future of real anti-aging medicine might still fall victim to fatal
accidents.
deadline for tougher mattress flammability standards nears, Canadian
officials say they have no immediate plans to introduce similar safety
regulations.
All types of environmental samples are suitable. It is amazing the ways
that can be found to fight the aging process.

" I'm pleased to see this sort of work taking place, alongside the
efforts of Alcor to expand and improve the cryonics industry. The
Cryonics Society recently send out this e-mail: Throughout its history,
cryonics has faced a problem that has. Aging is a set of progressive
changes in body composition, at the molecular and cellular level, which
are side-effects of essential metabolic processes.

Perhaps even worse is what cryonics has suffered because of the lack of
popular support.

This study may also help to characterize in humans new markers of aging
and longevity that can help physicians contribute to the prediction of
mortality and morbidity of the general population. Eventually these
cells can't take any more and they stop working right. Even those of us
who are young enough to almost assuredly benefit from the future of real
anti-aging medicine might still fall victim to fatal accidents.