Subject: He said that he's a bigger man than Bernard is and he wouldn't actually stop the guy from working.

From: Ritter Persy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:44:21 +0300

Frenzy Pushes SREA Up 46.6%

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.44 UP 46.6%

SREA is in a frenzy as investor buying pushed it Up over 46% by close
Wed. Up 427% in just over a week. Get all over SREA Thursday!

Howard Stern'' cartoon that's on the web.
The guys talked about some of the comments that Alec made in that phone
call.

Benjy said she was actually writing stuff for him at the party and he
didn't write her those lines. Robin said that Artie really is good at
that stuff.
Howard told Richard he needs guidance and really shouldn't drink so much
at parties like that.

Howard told Sal he was a fucking asshole after hearing his explanation.
Howard said that this is different, the kid shouldn't be treated the way
Alec did. Howard said that they had zero ratings in Dallas and Las
Vegas. He talked to Richard and said that he was coming off bad already
and the night was young. He took a call from Bobo who said that this guy
is a real asshole not to go to that party.
He said it was a long message and he can't believe she didn't get it.

Sal was calling Howard an enabler for pushing for Artie to eat the crap
he eats because he goofs on him during the show. He said that he doesn't
need people doing that stuff because he's got stuff going on in his
career that could get screwed up if people think he's on drugs. Howard
said the party was held at this Cafe Grey and it was really nice. Howard
told Lisa that if she started dating JD, maybe she'd be invited to those
events.
Howard said Artie reminds him of this chess player Anan who is one of
those guys who is just amazing at what he does.

Howard told Sal that his speech giving abilities are muddled and he's
befuddled. That led to Artie singing a little bit of REM's ''Everybody
Hurts'' and asked Sal if he wrote that awful song. Howard took a call
from a guy who brought up the Alec Baldwin thing again.

Dominic Barbara called in and said that Alec and Kim have a deal where
they have to be watched when they have custody of the kid.

Benjy said she was actually writing stuff for him at the party and he
didn't write her those lines.

Howard said Richard gets this look on his face when he's drunk and did
an impression of the look he gets. They have it set up like a peep show
booth and it'll be in Times Square on Wednesday.

Good News In The Terrestrial Radio World. He told him he's just a jerk.
Howard said Beth still gets stuff from that truck.
He played a bit last week that Bernard was part of where he said that
Beth had herpes and stuff like that.
Artie said he heard a story about Alec and Kim arguing on the set of
Saturday Night Live one time and it was the loudest, meanest argument
anyone there had ever heard. Artie saw one segment where Anderson Cooper
did a report about rappers. He said he felt really old at that point. He
went into the audio right after that. Artie said that's because he did
though. She's stuck between these two people who come across as being
kind of nuts. Howard gave that a ''wow!

The caller told Artie that he's really got to lose some weight because
he's getting more and more disturbing looking. He played some of that
and it was kind of annoying with the audience being so loud.
Alec Baldwin Voice Mail Played.