Subject: "Aging is really a set of processes.

From: Edgar Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 07:52:10 -0700

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

" I'm still of the opinion that removing the threat of criminalization
is more important than providing government funding - since the
potential private funding pool is much larger.
The M Prize is one in a series of efforts to ensure that scientific
research into aging and rejuvenation does indeed go well.

"Better understanding of ageing is essential if we are to address the
challenges of age-related disability and disease and improve the quality
of life for older people.

With that in mind, it's good to see that research programs are underway.
I claim that we are close to that point.

Remember - if you like this newsletter, the chances are that your
friends will find it useful too. 'The value of nuclear transfer is not
for cell therapy, it's to do molecular research to figure out how
genetic disease is manifest,' said Tom Okarma, CEO of Geron. and this
newsletter are here for your benefit, and thus must remain clean,
friendly and useful to readers. Chronic psychological stress is already
linked with shorter life spans.

Now we can get going.
exhibited excellent "remodeling," producing collagen and elastin, and
had increased their mechanical strength by more than a factor of three.
They also report that environmental stressors that activate the enzyme
extend lifespan. Understanding why this is the case would be of great
benefit, but it's too early to take this particular study at face value
- the link to telomeres is tentative and much more work needs to be
done. Are you new to healthy life extension?

lost movement in the right side of her body and could not understand
other people or communicate with them. That's a vital first step in
using the clam to discover the root causes of baffling human ailments,
including cancer, muscular dystrophy, premature aging and diabetes. In
French-speaking western Switzerland the percentage was even higher.