Subject: Your Weekend Newsletter

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 21:26:43 -0800

EnerBrite Cuts Energy Costs By 30%

EnerBrite Technologies Group, Inc.
E Tg U
$0.008

You need to know these 5 facts by Monday

1. The world is gripped by a global energy crisis
2. Companies are seeking their own solutions to reducing energy costs to
save their business.
3. EnerBrite (eT gu) provides real solutions to energy costs, reducing
them as much as 30%.
4. Clarion Hotel in Florida claims Etgu's solutions have not only
reduced their energy bills but it has paid for itself in just 12 months.
5. EnerBrite is issuing a extensive media release to boosts investor
awareness this coming week.

e T G U is a penny stock that has the easy potential in light of recent
releases to climb hard and fast. Investors who get in early maximize
their potential returns. Read the recent news and get on EtG u first
thing Monday.