Subject: can I stop by tomorrow?

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 21:16:27 +0900

The Gold News
HPGI is up 20% today as investors move for safe haven from falling
dollar.

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.20 UP 20%

Low gold prices in the 90's reduced the amount of exploration for new
deposits. Now depleted gold reserves and the spiraling American Dollar
are pushing Gold prices up for investors looking for a safe haven.

Current market conditions have rapidly increased the search for gold.
Recent findings of large deposits in Suriname have now created a modern
day Gold Rush.

Hemisphere Gold Inc. has properties sitting right in the middle of
largest mines in what is now known as the Suriname Gold Belt. Advance
stages of exploration have already show rich gold deposits as high as
3.55 ounces/ton.

Essential Things For Your Consideration

1. Gold is on a Bull Run. We are heading for the kind of numbers we saw
in the 80's.
2. Global demand for Gold is increasing.
3. HPGI's use of cutting edge technology has maximized there ability to
find gold deposits. Their experienced management team has also been able
to accomplish this while keeping costs down during exploration.
4. HPGI is Playing The Gold Belt HPGI's 72,000 Hectare property sits in
the middle of two major gold deposits, one of which is already producing.
5. Gold tends to be a better investment as it keeps its value better
than most currencies over time.

HPGI is launching a huge media campaign concerning the gold market and
there recent discoveries starting next week. The media already out on
this company has already pushed share prices up over 120% in the last 30
days. HPGI needs to be top on your list for your next investment.