Subject: Dollar continues fall against Yen and corporate projects look dark.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:29:41 +0900

The Market Watcher #431
Hemisphere announces it has found gold amid the highest priced gold
market since 1980.

Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
$1.14

Peter Spina, an analyst at GoldSeek stated. "Integrity in our financial
institutions and the U.S. dollar are falling quickly. Restoring
confidence is very difficult to undertake with current circumstances,
and the result is greater interest in real money. Gold's integrity does
not need to be questioned, and that brings a level of confidence the
U.S. dollar simply cannot produce as it loses its global appeal," Gold
markets are continuing to climb as the dollar just cannot provide the
stability investors are looking for.

Investors are not only looking for gold but in this bleak market but
mining and exploration groups that are in the advanced stages of new
mining operations. Hemisphere Gold is on the top of the list after its
recently published findings of rich deposits in the Suriname Gold Belt
over the last several weeks.

Next week an aggressive marketing campaign is expected to draw attention
to the investment potential provided by HPGI. Those looking for maximum
returns are already moving on it this week as it is expected to climb
hard with next weeks new exposure to investors.