Subject: More investors look for ways to shelter from the storm.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:29:12 +0900

Day Trader Watch Report
Gold is the grab for concerned investors.

Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
$1.14

" Morgan Stanley analysts have warned that the dollar could experience a
more "violent correction" and their managing director in Asia Stephen
Roach has said that gold will likely remain a safe haven given what is
happening in the financial markets," said Mark O'Byrne, director of Gold
and Silver Investments Ltd. As more investors turn to safe havens in
gold, prices continue a steady rise.

This markets current rise is pushing share pries up on HPGI as the last
30 days they have announced the results of there advanced exploration of
the Gold Belt in South America. Early investors are already enjoying a
rise of more than 120% this month alone.

Next week Hemisphere has scheduled an extensive media release to rally
investors as they prepare to close the final stages of exploration of
could very well prove to be an 800 million dollar mining operation. Get
on HPGI Friday.