Subject: The staff is English-speaking.

From: Paulina <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 23:56:27 +0100

Kabah is one of the biggest cities of the Puuc region. Appetizer menu,
cocktails.

Taxis line up in front of the bus station. Charge may apply, payable to
Hotel directly. Reservation Requirements: Recommended upon arrival.

No reservations required.

Your skin is cleansed and toned with a facial massage.

Room service is available all day. You do not have to buy a full
kilo.

View of interior plaza. This is truly a dream vacation place.
Complimentary safety deposit box in every room. Bathrobes, Sleeper,
Deluxe amenities, Living Room. Drop-off Location: Free round trip
transportation from hotel-golf course. Fenicia Restaurant -serving fine
Mediterranean Cuisine for dinner.

PC and Fax connection . According to a legend, the big pyramid of the
dwarf was made in only one night.

Visit of the city and transfer to your hotel.

Drop-off Location: Transfers are not provided.

Who will pay if you want to cancel your trip? Watch the dolphins play
from your balcony!

In the afternoon transfer to your hotel in Palenque. All rooms and
suites feature. Beach Bar - open late morning through afternoon.

Our Hotel rooms with Z? Individually controlled heat and air
conditioning.

Here's a few of our day time and night time activities. Restrictions: Is
not wheelchair accessible. Charge may apply, payable to Hotel.

Transfer to the airport.

Some have limited hours on Saturday.

Drop-off Location: Transfers are not provided.