Subject: PIC vs. GetCert straw poll

From: Sara Bitan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 16:44:18 +0200

As promised, we now need to choose between PIC and GetCert for the 
product of this Working Group. We didn't get anywhere conclusive in 
the discussion of the last two weeks, but we did air out good 
technical opinions.

For this straw poll, please respond to this message, and simply say 
"PIC" or "GetCert". If you wish, you can say why, but please state 
your preference first. Please respond within two weeks from today.

Note that this is a straw poll, not a "50%+1" straight vote. In the 
IETF tradition, the WG chairs will view the results and look for 
consensus. We (the chairs) will report back to the list soon after 
the two weeks are up.

 Sara

---

From: Ricky Charlet <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:37:51 -0700

> consensus. We (the chairs) will report back to the list soon after

 PIC

	I dont feel like implementing TLS in my embedded system if I don't have
to.

-- 
  Ricky Charlet   : Redcreek Communications   : usa (510) 795-6903

---

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 23:43:02 +0200

> "PIC" or "GetCert". If you wish, you can say why, but please state 

GetCert.
-- 
[email-masked]                               Work : +358 303 9870
SSH Communications Security                  http://www.ssh.fi/
SSH IPSEC Toolkit                            http://www.ssh.fi/ipsec/

---

From: "Valery Smyslov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 10:48:31 +0300

On 20 Feb 01, at 16:44, Sara Bitan wrote:

PIC.

Valery Smyslov,
TrustWorks Systems.

---

From: "Scott G. Kelly" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:03:39 -0800

PIC