Subject: RE: PIC vs. GetCert straw poll

From: "Kavsan, Bronislav" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 11:43:55 -0500

GetCert

-----Original Message-----
From: Sara Bitan [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 9:44 AM
To: IPSRA list
Subject: PIC vs. GetCert straw poll

As promised, we now need to choose between PIC and GetCert for the 
product of this Working Group. We didn't get anywhere conclusive in 
the discussion of the last two weeks, but we did air out good 
technical opinions.

For this straw poll, please respond to this message, and simply say 
"PIC" or "GetCert". If you wish, you can say why, but please state 
your preference first. Please respond within two weeks from today.

Note that this is a straw poll, not a "50%+1" straight vote. In the 
IETF tradition, the WG chairs will view the results and look for 
consensus. We (the chairs) will report back to the list soon after 
the two weeks are up.

 Sara

---

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:28:58 -0800

The "new and improved" GETCERT (the CMP-based version Bob has been talking
about)

-----Original Message-----
From: Sara Bitan [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 9:44 AM
To: IPSRA list
Subject: PIC vs. GetCert straw poll

 Sara