Subject: mechanize

From: fish stick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 03:58:45 +0200

Well, fear no more, I have a solution for you.

Can you explain how a stateful programming model can still provide the
benefits of a stateless application? Ari Zilka: Terracotta performs
heap-level clustering. For example, when you're using Spring's custom
scope concept, such as the session scope, you've abstracted away the
API. Great for newbies, and useful for referencing. Read all about it
today in Chapter 9 of Ode to Gallantry.

0, I have the ability to inject into a Spring MVC controller an object
with a session scope, and specify that that [object] should be
proxied.

Where we see the use of dynamic languages is in a bit of a different
design center: in situations where at least parts of an applications
evolve very rapidly.

For fans of Xiao Feng (a.

You can inject an account object into that controller, and Spring can do
the work of giving you a proxy that you can hold a shared reference
to.

Why shouldn't they want to use Ruby as well as Java?

If you haven't checked it out yet, here's what some of our readers wrote
recently: I've been looking forward to something like this! 7:40am The
Big Foot Couples Match Game.

Ari Zilka: You have what is tantamount to transient data people want
keep within the application.

People do feel better about some of the high-end clustered caching
solutions that are emerging in the market.

How that's done with a caching product will, of course, depend on the
implementation.

He started out at 267 pounds.

Taking Away the API Frank Sommers: Most developers want to design
applications that scale.

Benjy tried to speak but his mouth was dry from not drinking any water.
We still think that the Java language is the best language for
long-lived, maintainable, shareable application code.