Subject: World News

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 13:02:29 +0530

News From the Day, Oct 18th

Finance Reports:

New Fee Structure Generates Huge Response.

Exit Only Inc. ex t0
$0.41

Back In May of 2007, Exit Only Inc. released their new website. Websites
that market used vehicles are not new to the internet. However, allowing
sellers to post there vehicles at no charge and no hidden fees, is new.
Those posting there vehicles, either private or dealers, will only pay
$2 for each potential buyers information they accept.

Interest Highlights:

- Initial marketing in Canada was met with overwhelming response.
- The marketing teams projected year end numbers were surpassed 4 months
early.
- the US expansion is tested and ready for immediate launch.
- News in the last few weeks has released partnership agreements with
several online vehicle service sites for increased exposure.
- Exit is also providing mobile access for sellers. The system will
deliver real-time leads of buyer information directly to their mobile
phone.

As the US market is considerably larger, patterned results in the US can
instantly put this new company on the map. For more information on Exit
Only Inc. contact your financial websites.

International News:

U.N. food program officer seized, jailed in Somalia ----- MOGADISHU,
Somalia -- The head of U.N. food agency operations in the
violence-wracked Somali capital was taken away Wednesday by 50 to 60
heavily armed government security officers who stormed the U.N.
compound, the agency said. The World Food Program suspended aid
distribution in Mogadishu in response. Interior Minister Mohamed
Mohamoud Guled denied government officers carried out any operation at
the U.N. compound. But he added that the WFP last month distributed food
aid without consulting the government, a reason that the government has
in recent months used to block distributions to areas perceived to be
against the government. 

Reports From The USA:

Hit List Worries Students In Pittsburgh-Area School District -----
UNIONTOWN, Pa. -- A hit list discovered in an Internet chat room Tuesday
night has parents and students at one Pittsburgh-area high school
worried. As of Wednesday, parents said they still don't know who is
responsible for making the list, which concerns them. Glenn Loukota,
whose name appears on the list, got a call Tuesday night from the
principal of Laurel Highlands. "My principal called and just said that I
was on a hit list," said Loukota. "That's all he told us." "They didn't
give us much information," said parent Penny Whoolery. "That was part of
the problem." Whoolery's son, Cody, was also on the hit list. After the
police were notified, police searched the home of the student they
believe made the list. The search turned up no weapons. "I know that
kids don't always keep things you don't want them to see in the open,"
said Whoolery. "They hide it."