Subject: [IPTEL] [TRIP] draft-ietf-iptel-trip-mib-01.txt

From: "David Zinman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:08:44 -0500

There is a new draft for the TRIP-MIB at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-trip-mib-01.txt

Among the changes, this draft incorporates the excellent 
suggestions from Kevin Lingle, Hussein Salama, and Bob Penfield.

Changes from <draft-ietf-iptel-trip-mib-00.txt>

   o Changed tripSupportedProtocols and tripAddressFamilies from
     OBJECT IDENTIFIER to OBJECT-IDENTITY.
   o Added tripRouteTRIBMask with syntax BITS to identify the type of
     TRIB the route belongs to.
   o Removed tripMinItadOriginationInterval and
     tripMinRouteAdvertisementInterval from the tripCfgTable because
     they also exist in the Peer table.
   o TripPeerRemoteItad made read-only because either the local
     application will determine the value.
   o Add tripRouteTypeTable as a sub-table to tripCfgTable (similar to
     tripPeerRouteTypeTable).
   o Add timestamp to route table (when received), and last change
     of peer state.
   o Removed tripRouteBest since the best would be represented by
     LocTRIB or AdjTRIBOut

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:29:56 -0500

Thanks to David for doing a great job here.

I think this closes the open issues, and that this document is now ready 
for delivery to the IESG for consideration as proposed. I will do that 
on Monday, to give people a few days or so to make sure they are 
satisfied with the draft.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com