Subject: [IPTEL] meeting in Yokohama

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 10:58:36 -0400

Folks,

As you may have noticed, I've tentatively reserved a 1 hour slot for 
iptel at Yokohama. Whether we actually use the slot depends on whether 
there is a need for discussion on any open issues with the trip-gw 
draft, which Dhaval has just posted. As such, please do grab it, take a 
look, and read it. There are some big differences from the prior version.

The rfc2806bis discussions have also been "hosted" on this list. I am 
amenable to having some time during the meeting to discuss issues with 
it if people feel its needed, but right now, I don't think it is.

Finally, if people do have a specific proposal for any other agenda 
items, let me know.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel