Subject: [IPTEL] iptel wg meeting in Yokohama is CANCELLED

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 23:44:14 -0400

Folks,

As you (possibly) know, I went ahead and reserved a meeting slot for the 
iptel group at IETF 54. The purpose would have been to facilitate 
discussion of any open issues on trip-gw which were not progressing well 
on the list. However, list traffic has been primarily queries and minor 
comments, nothing of sufficient difficulty to warrant any face-to-face 
time. Furthermore, no one sent me any agenda requests. I also suspect 
that many iptel participants are not at Yokohama.

So, the iptel meeting at IETF 54 is CANCELLED.

Lets try to finish trip-gw before the next IETF, so we don't have to go 
through this again.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel