Subject: [IPTEL] Bugs in RFC 3219

From: "Hussein F. Salama" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 15:15:09 -0700

A couple of errors in RFC 3219 were braught to my attention:
1. In Section 10.3.1.1, first bullet, replace "lowest value of
MultiExitDisc" with "highest value of MultiExitDisc" to be
consistent with Section  5.8.3.
2. In section 10.3.1.1, second bullet, replace "lowest TRIP
identifier" with "lowest
ITAD number" to be consistent with the text of Section 10.2.2.1.

I propose to notify the RFC editor to post a note at
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata.html

Thanks.

Hussein

--
Hussein F. Salama
Cisco Systems
Mail Stop SJC-24/3, 170 W. Tasman Drive, San Jose, CA 95134
Voice: +1 (408) 527-7147, Fax: +1 (408) 527-7147

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel