Subject: [Iptel] IPTEL Agenda proposal

From: "Cullen Jennings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 20:37:51 -0800

IP Telephony WG (IPTEL)

Tuesday, March 18 at 1700-1800 (Room Continental 1-4)
================================

CHAIRS:  Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
         Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

5 min
Agenda bashing - Chairs

5 min
Status Update - Chairs

20 min
2806bis
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-antti-rfc2806bis-08.txt
- Context issues 
- Other issues

10 min
Other tel related drafts 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yu-tel-url-07.txt 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peterson-tel-cpc-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brandner-tel-svc-00.txt

10 min
Other URI schemes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brandner-enum-uri-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brandner-enumservice-vovi-00.txt

May discuss 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wilde-sms-uri-03.txt

10 min
Work needed before closing?
Charter Update - Chairs

LINKS:
Mailing list:    [email-masked]
Archive:         www.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/iptel
WG web page:     http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/iptel-charter.html
Additional page: http://www.softarmor.com/iptel/

_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel

---

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 12:23:10 -0500

At 08:37 PM 3/16/2003 -0800, Cullen Jennings wrote:

>I

Cullen the enumservice vovi draft is being handled in the ENUM WG along 
with all of the enumservice drafts not outside other WG's scope.

The ENUM uri is defiantly a IPTEL document.

This misunderstanding occurred because of a innocent misdirection from the 
ID editors..

Apologies for the misunderstanding

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 314.503.0640,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:[email-masked]> or <mailto:[email-masked]>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

---

From: "Cullen Jennings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:21:04 -0800

Thanks for the clarification. I will remove it.

Actually the only topic I wanted to discuss was if it was appropriate to
consider it in iptel or not. Glad that is already decided (and agree with
the decision).

Cullen

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Richard Shockey [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 9:23 AM
> To: Cullen Jennings; [email-masked]
> Cc: Jonathan Rosenberg; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [Iptel] IPTEL Agenda proposal
>
>