Subject: [Iptel] Consensus to add trunk group and freephone/np documents as wg items?

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:02:44 -0500

Folks,

As per our discussion during IETF 58, before we could adopt 
draft-yu-tel-url and draft-ietf-iptel-trunk-group as working group 
items, the chairs needed to see sufficient interest and comments on 
the list, in addition to author support, before moving forward. It 
seems there is sufficient interest, and therefore the chairs would 
like to formally add these documents as work items. I believe we have 
consensus for this; please speak up if you disagree.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                600 Lanidex Plaza
Chief Technology Officer                    Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
dynamicsoft
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel

---

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 15:07:37 -0500

No disagreement; just wanted to check that the same applies to
draft-mahy-iptel-cpc-00.

-- Flemming