Subject: Michael

From: "Mr.Micheal Obiagwu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 13:30:06 +0200

23, Ashogbon Close
Bariga, Lagos
Nigeria.

My Dear Friend,

I am sending you this private email to make a passionate appeal to you for assistance. Kindly accept
my apology for contacting you this way and forgive me if this is not acceptable to you.

My name is Michael Obiagwu, the son of late Dr. Samuel Obiagwu who died on November 15, 2003. I was actually
born out of wedlock and my father never married my mother. I am still a student of University of Lagos
and I want you to help me in receiving my late father's money in your account as his next of kin.

I am contacting you because of my need to deal with persons whom I have had no previous personal
relationship. The woman, my step mother chased me out of the family house after the burial of my father in
December 2003. My step mother and her children have never hidden their hatred of me as my father never
told them of my existence until the day I appeared at his front door. 

I am now contacting you because of the good news I received from my father's lawyer today. He informed me
that three days before my father's death, my father visited his office and informed him that he just
deposited the sum of USD29,500,000.00 with a Financial Institution, FORUM SAVINGS AND LOANS Bank and would
want that detail to be added to his already written will as a codicil. The lawyer was yet to have this
added when my father suddenly died. He said he has made enquiries and is convinced that my step mother
and children do not know of the existence of that money. He said he was giving me this information
because of his sympathy to my cross.

I have since been to the bank and have confirmed that the money actually exist. I made enquiries on how I
could get the money released to me and was informed that I should go and process a letter of
administration from the appropriate probate registry. I have decided not to do it in my name. I am just 23
years old and my step mother and her children will be suspicious of my sudden wealth. They could kill me for
the money if they ever found out. I therefore want you to assist me to process it in your name. That way the
money would be transferred into your account abroad directly from here. Once this money is transferred
into your account, I will like you to send 10% to my father's lawyer as a gift from me  for assisting me
with the information,  take 30% for yourself and help me invest the balance in a profitable business in your
country. Most importantly, I will like you to help me get out of this country and come and live in your
country. This is why I am contacting you for assistance. I hope I have not asked for too much.

I have all the details that we shall need to proceed, such as the  account number, the bank's address and
contact details. I have already given them to my father's lawyer who have agreed to assist us at no
charge. He says he will handle it probono. I think that is latin and means for free. I will give you the
lawyer's details and how to contact him as soon as I receive good response from you. I also ask that you
please keep all I have told you confidential and strictly between the two of us. 

I will be waiting for your response.

Michael Obiagwu