Subject: [Iptel] IMPORTANT - plan to complete some work in IPTEL and meet at IETF 61

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:48:06 +0200

We are aiming at completion of IPTEL work in the next 3 months and getting
this stuff off to the IESG. The work that has been sitting around in this WG
either has sufficient interest in it that we should be able to get it done
in a fairly short period or perhaps there is no interest in in which case it
should not move forward.

If you know of issues that need to be resolved before we can send any
documents you care about to IESG, let us know and lets get some agenda time
to discuss those issues at IETF 61.

If you care about a document getting completed, please volunteer to do a
review of it.

At the IETF 61 meeting, we will come up with a clear plan for completion of
the work items.

Thanks, Cullen

_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 21:30:46 -0400

As a followup to this, tgrep has already had volunteer reviews and 
completed WGLC. It is awaiting final review by your chairs, and we are 
working do complete that by the end of the ietf meeting. Please flog us 
if we don't. Assuming that doesnt turn up any major issues, we can send 
it on and declare it done.

As for our other documents, I'll further note that lack of issues, lack 
of reviewers and lack of pings from document authors is a sign of lack 
of interest from the working group, and a sign that perhaps we should 
not move forward with the document.

As we'll be meeting at IETF 61, don't just ask for agenda time for your 
document if you wish to move it forward; please make sure we get some 
discussion going on the list. The meetings are for discussion of issues.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                600 Lanidex Plaza
Chief Technology Officer                    Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
dynamicsoft
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com