Subject: FW: [Iptel] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-iptel-tgrep-04.txt

From: "Dolly, Martin C, ALABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 20:51:51 -0500

What is the status of this document? I see the status on the I-D tracker
as none? 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 3:57 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Iptel] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-iptel-tgrep-04.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Telephony Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Telephony Gateway REgistration Protocol
(TGREP)
	Author(s)	: M. Bangalore, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-iptel-tgrep-04.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2004-10-21
	
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-tgrep-04.txt
_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 02:31:37 -0400

The document is a work item of iptel. It has completed WGLC and is 
awaiting nits reviews from the working group chairs. Once that is done, 
it will go to IESG.

-Jonathan R.

Dolly, Martin C, ALABS wrote:

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> ********               McAfee GroupShield Exchange          **********
> ********  Alert generated at: Thursday, October 21, 2004 08:51:51 PM Central Daylight Time
> **********************************************************************
> 
> 
> The file draft-ietf-iptel-tgrep-04.URL has been replaced, as it is a file type that is known for spreading viruses. For assistance, please contact your local Desktop Support Personnel or refer to the following website for direction. http://antivirus.security.att.com/Default.htm
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Director, Service Provider VoIP Architecture   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                        FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com