Subject: [Iptel] Agenda for iptel meeting

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 10:23:05 -0500

Folks,

Here is our agenda for the iptel meeting in D.C. I believe our time slot 
has changed due to the conflict with simple, though this does not yet 
appear to be reflected in the online schedule. Please stay posted 
regarding the specific time.

Are there any additional items folks would like to see covered?

IP Telephony WG (IPTEL)

TUESDAY, November 9, 2004, 1300-1400
====================================

CHAIRS:  Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
          Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

  5 min  Agenda Bashing                              Chairs
         Bluesheet, Scribe

20 min  Enum Indicator                     Richard Stastny
         draft-stastny-iptel-tel-enumdi-00.txt
         DNS URL

30 min  Plan for concluding work              Chairs Et.Al.
         draft-ietf-iptel-tgrep-04.txt
         draft-ietf-iptel-tel-np-02.txt
         draft-ietf-iptel-trunk-group-02.txt

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Director, Service Provider VoIP Architecture   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel