Subject: RE: [Iptel] getting group consensus on moving forward with our wo rkitems

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 20:28:40 -0500

I wasn't able to attend IPTEL since it was scheduled MIDCOM, so I appreciate
this summary to the list.   

I'm fine with this proposal.  

I reviewed tgrep about 18 mos. ago and it had suggested various editorial
changes, which have been incorporated and since there doesn't seem to have
been any major content change (per the change summaries), I think the major
change to that doc would be updating the template. 

Regards,
Mary H. Barnes
IP Multimedia Standards Strategy
ESN 444-5432 (972-684-5432)
sip: [email-masked] 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Jonathan Rosenberg
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 3:03 PM
To: list iptel
Subject: [Iptel] getting group consensus on moving forward with our
workitems

Folks,

At the iptel meeting today, there was consensus in the room on plans for 
moving forward with various drafts. I'd like to verify that consensus by 
asking the list if folks are OK proceeding with the following:

* Proceed to wglc on draft-ietf-iptel-tel-np once a revision appears in 
the archives

* Proceed to wglc on 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-trunk-group-02.txt 
immediately following the ietf

* adopt 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stastny-iptel-tel-enumdi-00.txt 
as a work item of iptel

* do not adopt 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-iptel-dialstring-00.txt 
as a work item. The author will take it directly to IESG as an 
individual draft.

* do not adopt the expired tel cpc draft 
(http://www.watersprings.org/pub/id/draft-mahy-iptel-cpc-01.txt) as a 
work item. If folks have a problem that they believe is addressed by 
this work, please bring that forward in the next few weeks.

* tgrep will go to IESG after a revision incorporating comments from 
Cullen and the pending comments from Jonathan

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Director, Service Provider VoIP Architecture   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel

_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel