Subject: [Iptel] Begin WGLC for draft-ietf-iptel-tel-np-03

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 00:58:23 -0500

The draft can now be found here:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-tel-np-03.txt

The WGLC will last two weeks. Please send comments either to the list or 
to the authors if the comments are minor.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Director, Service Provider VoIP Architecture   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel