Subject: [Iptel] Begin 2 week WGLC on trunk group ID

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 00:42:33 -0500

Folks,

This is to formally announce a 2 week working group last call on:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-trunk-group-02.txt

I'm glad to see we already have some discussion going on a comment made 
on this document. Please post any other comments on this draft during 
the last call period.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Director, Service Provider VoIP Architecture   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel