Subject: [Iptel] New version of trunk-group following IESG evaluation

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 14:56:43 -0600

Folks: A new version (-10) of trunk-group is now available
in the IETF achives.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-trunk-group-10.txt

This version incorporates the comments received during IESG
evaluation.  Specifically, the Security Consideration Section
was tightened up with respect to authorization of the
resource represented by the trunk group, and the rules for
URI comparisons were streamlined.

Thanks.

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
2701 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9F-546, Lisle, Illinois 60532 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
WWW:   http://www.alcatel-lucent.com/bell-labs

_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel