Subject: Have deruyter who aptos

From: "Elisa Simons" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 21:31:14 +0900

BULL MARKET REPORT
Special Situation Alert

TMXO

Trimax. are providers of Broadband over Power Line (BPL) 
communication technologies. 

OTC:TMXO - Last: 0.18

Technologies that use the power grid to deliver 128-bit encrypted
high-speed symmetrical broadband for data, voice and video transmission.

This is a sector to be in!

All material herein were prepared by us based upon information
believed to be reliable but not guaranteed to be accurate and
should not be considered to be all inclusive. This opinion contains
forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties.You
could lose all your money. We are not a licensed broker, broker
dealer, market maker, investment banker, investment advisor,
analyst or underwriter. Please consult a broker before purchasing
or selling any securities viewed or mentioned herein. We are
negotiating a cash price for this advertisement in the near
future,but at this time have received nothing.  Third parties,
affiliates, officers, directors and employees may also own or may
buy the shares discussed in this opinion and intend to sell or
profit in the event those shares rise or decrease in value

- - -
Is there huge profit in this deal?
See bullish news online right now, iptel-archive, call broker