Subject: A special discounted Supporters Only rate to all WebmasterWorld hosted conferences.

From: "Tim Y. Woodruff" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 03:41:01 +0400

CHFR continues its Steady Climb, UP Another 23% Since Monday!

China Fruits Corporation
Symbol: CHFR
Price: $0.42

CHFR is climbing steady all week. UP over 23% since Monday, investors
are enjoying the solid climb. Read CHFR's recent news, and get on it
Thursday!

00 (c) WebmasterWorld Inc.
If you would like to subscribe to Webmasterworld please click on one of
the PayPal links above and fill out the form at their secure https site.
If you wish to pay by check or money order (US funds), our postal
address is on the about screen (link at bottom).
Password: lost password? 00 (c) WebmasterWorld Inc. Member comments are
owned by the poster. WebmasterWorld Login Welcome  to WebmasterWorld
Guest from 64. A special discounted Supporters Only rate to all
WebmasterWorld hosted conferences. A special discounted Supporters Only
rate to all WebmasterWorld hosted conferences.