Subject: precariously dormant

From: Archer V. Rosamund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 06:43:48 -0600

VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

He kept on firing and holding them back until an Israeli war plane flew
in and bombed him. Even some of Mr Blair's own colleagues in the British
cabinet believed that he went too far towards Israel's position. We
lived opposite the head of news at Kol Israel, Israeli Radio, who was a
friend of ours, but he would not tell us what was happening. Mr Blair
does, of course, have a record on the Middle East.
I keep waiting to get driven out tarred and feathered, but maybe that's
upping my productivity a bit?

But it's a GREAT kinda awful. username, e-mail address, or an ID from
one of our affiliates: Drupal.

He withholds judgment on whether it is succeeding or will do so.