Subject: [Isms] Tmsm-06

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 08:31:44 -0500

Hi,

I submitted tmsm-06- last week, but somehow -05- simply got
re-announced and republished.
I submitted -06- again. Hopefully it will show up today.
It addresses almost all comments received during WGLC.
There are some open issues that I will post to the list.

David Harrington
[email-masked] 
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 23:38:32 +0100

> There are some open issues that I will post to the list.

Thanks Dave for going through the comments and posting a revised
draft. Please check whether your comments have been addressed. You
do not have to wait for the next last call; the earlier we receive
feedback, the faster we can move.

Dave also started threads for the open issues he has identified.
Please comment on them - it would be nice if we can get them resolved
on the list before the meeting in Prague.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder		 Jacobs University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	 P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 00:35:54 +0100

> feedback, the faster we can move.

Clarification: The intention is that those who submitted comments
check whether they have been addresses (I should not have put two
independent statements into one paragraph.)

/js