Subject: [Isms] transport security model

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 21:56:02 +0200

Hi,

draft-ietf-isms-transport-security-model-03.txt has been under WG last
call, which formally ended March 25, 2007. We have seen only a few
comments posted to the mailing list and this is not really good. So
please,

a) if you have read the document and you did not have any comments,
   drop us a note;

b) if you like to review but you need more time, also let us know;

c) if you planned to read this document but you forgot for some
   reason, please be reminded that we still are very much interested
   in getting more opinions and comments.

It is really essential that we receive substantial reviews. Note that
document is just 25 I-D pages and some of them are appendix. It should
not take too long to read this document.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder		 Jacobs University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	 P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany

_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms