Subject: [Isms] radius integration document update

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 12:25:23 +0200

Hi,

following the discussion in Prague, we need to update the RADIUS
document to

a) bring it into sync with the introduction of a transport subsystem
   and transport security models, and to

b) remove any discussion about authorization that goes beyond the
   authorization to use a secure transport model (e.g. an ssh
   subsystem).

I suggest that our document editors post a revised version of their
individual submission taking a) and b) into account. Once we have that
revision in place, we can decided to accept it as a WG document. It
would be nice if this can be done until the end of April.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder		 Jacobs University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	 P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany

_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms