Subject: [Isms] sshtm: mib module

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 18:03:12 +0200

Hi,

comments based on draft-ietf-isms-secshell-07.txt:

- Next to the changes implied by the other comments, the
  sshtmSessionNoAvailableSessions counter should be removed (not
  used).

- In the security considerations, choose the appropriate boilerplate
  since there are now writable objects left (depending on the solution
  of other comments of course).

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms