Subject: [Isms] sshtm: discuss on page 5

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 18:02:01 +0200

Hi,

comments based on draft-ietf-isms-secshell-07.txt:

I believe the discuss should simply be removed. We have several
counters that are incremented when the context is not explicitely
known, see for example snmpInPkts in RFC 3416. And in any case, I
assume every implementor will figure out that the contextEngineID is
the engineID of the local engine and the context is the default
context for error counters.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms