Subject: [Isms] Working Group Last Call on three documents

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 15:15:21 +0200

Dear all,

This is the working group last call on all of our three current working
group documents

- Transport Subsystem for the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
  <draft-ietf-isms-tmsm-09.txt>

- Transport Security Model for SNMP
  draft-ietf-isms-transport-security-model-05.txt

- Secure Shell Transport Model for SNMP
  draft-ietf-isms-secshell-08.txt

The authors and the chairs think that these document are mature
enough for WGLC.

The first two already passed a first WGLC, but there were many
comments and changes since then. They should be reviewed once more.

Because we have the IETF meeting ahead and people are already busy with
reviewing many other drafts, the WGLC will last more than the usual two
weeks.

Please do review these document and post your comments on this list until
August 10, 2007.  

Please also post to the list if you have read one of the documents and
are fine with it as it is.  It is very useful to know how many people
have read the document.

Thanks,

    Juergen Q.
-- 
Juergen Quittek        [email-masked]       Tel: +49 6221 4342-115
NEC Europe Limited,    Network Laboratories        Fax: +49 6221 4342-155
Kurfuersten-Anlage 36, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany   http://www.netlab.nec.de
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL, UK
Registered in England 2832014

_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms