Subject: [Isms] ISMS draft agenda

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 22:03:08 +0200

Dear all,

Please find the draft agenda for our session next week at
<http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07jul/agenda/isms.txt>.

If you have any request for modifications or for adding further
agenda items, please send a message to [email-masked].

Thanks,

    Juergen
-- 
Juergen Quittek        [email-masked]       Tel: +49 6221 4342-115
NEC Europe Limited,    Network Laboratories        Fax: +49 6221 4342-155
Kurfuersten-Anlage 36, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany   http://www.netlab.nec.de
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL, UK
Registered in England 2832014

_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms