Subject: [Isms] [[email-masked]: Review of draft-nelson-radius-management-authorization-05.txt]

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 18:27:02 +0200

Hi,

this was just posted to the RADIUS Extension WG and it would be nice
if some of you support the adoption of this document as a RADEXT
Extension WG work item.

/js 

----- Forwarded message from Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]> -----

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Review of draft-nelson-radius-management-authorization-05.txt
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 09:19:39 -0700

The ISMS WG has requested that RADEXT WG take on "Remote Authentication 
Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) Authorization for Network Access Server (NAS) 
Management" as a WG work item.

In response to this request, we are requesting reviews of the document, 
which is found here:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nelson-radius-management-authorization-05.txt

The request for review will last until August 16, 2007.  Please indicate 
whether you would like this document to be taken on as a WG work item.  
Please respond even if you have no issues with the document; if you have 
comments, please send the issues to the RADEXT WG mailing list in the 
format provided on here:
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>

----- End forwarded message -----

_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms