Subject: [Isms] Formal review of draft-ietf-radext-management-authorization-00.txt

From: "David B. Nelson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 08:37:57 -0400

Now that the draft "Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS)
Authorization for Network Access Server (NAS) Management" has been accepted
as a RADEXT WG work item, and has been published in the Internet Drafts
repository at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-management-authorizati
on-00.txt, please formally review the document to determine if it is ready
for WGLC.  Please send comments to this list using the format described in
the RADEXT Issues tracker: http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/.
 
This review period will last until September 14, 2007.  At that time issues
raised on the list will be resolved.  Once all issues are addressed we will
start WGLC on the document.

This notice is being copied to the ISMS WG list, as this document is a
normative dependency for the "RADIUS Usage for SNMP Transport Models" draft
being worked on in the ISMS WG.

A summary of changes from
draft-nelson-radius-management-authorization-05.txt is listed below, and
includes resolution of all comments received during the pre-WG work item
review:

"SNMP View Based Access Control Method (VACM)" --> "SNMP View Based Access
Control Model (VACM)"

Spelling corrections.

"UTF-8 encoded 10646 [RFC2279]" --> "UTF-8 encoded 10646 [RFC3629]"

Addition to IANA Considerations Section: 

"Assignment of additional values for attributes defined in this document are
to be processed as described in [RFC3575]."

Break References Section into Normative and Informative.

_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms