Subject: [Isms] radius isms document

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 21:28:56 +0200

Hi,

at the last IETF meeting in Chicago, there was support to accept

   draft-narayan-isms-sshsm-radius-02.txt

as the basis of an ISMS WG document. If someone on this list
disagrees, please post a note with an explanation by August 10.

Please be also reminded that the WG last call on the core documents is
running until August 10th as well; it would be nice if you can reserve
some time on your agenda to help reviewing the documents.

Thanks,

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms