Subject: [Isms] secshell-pre14b

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 17:14:39 -0500

Hi,

Here is another update.
1) the two ports have been updated,
2) the client/server EOP has been updated,
3) the user@ issue has been addressed.

I have no outstanding issues to resolve, to my knowledge (except the
5378 issue)

A few requested changes did not seem to be consensus, or seemed
unnecessary, so I didn't make those changes. I think I responded to
each of the non-changes on the mailing list.

David Harrington
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

---

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 15:12:41 -0800

Looks good aside from one nit regarding:

DH> 3) the user@ issue has been addressed.

Can we drop one of your new sentences:

     this will be different than the "foo.com" formatted address
     reported by SSH for the incoming message.

It implies how an implementation passes connection information, which I
don't think is relevant.  All the text up until then is generic and
describes all that is needed (IE, the sentence "the transportAddress
passed in the receiveMessage ASI MUST match the "[email-masked]"
tmTransportAddress used to open the session" is sufficient)

-- 
Wes Hardaker
Sparta, Inc.

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 00:17:45 +0100

> tmTransportAddress used to open the session" is sufficient)

Nit: should we not use example.com instead foo.com (RFC 2606)?

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>