Subject: Re: [Isms] tmsm pre-16 - minor issues

From: Dave Shield <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 11:02:02 +0000

2009/1/23 Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>:
> On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 03:43:13PM -0500, David Harrington wrote:
>
>> I think I have covered all the WGLC comments.
>
> Can the WG members please review the changes?

A few minor nits which seem to be still present:

Section 5.2
   The standard contents of the tmStateReference cache include
   entries  'transportDomain' and 'transportAddress'.
   However, wherever these fields are mentioned in the other
   documents (and in section 6.2.2), they are called
   'tmTransportDomain' and 'tmTransportAddress'

   s/transportDomain/tmTransportDomain/
   s/transportAddress/tmTransportAddress/

Section 5.2.1
   s/o  transportDomain/o  tmTransportDomain/
   s/o  transportAddress/o  tmTransportAddress/

   (as above)
   Note that the second mention of transport{Domain,Address}
   in this section refers to the ASI parameters which *are*
   transportDomain and transportAddress.

Section 6.2
   This section starts with a DISCUSS block
   (which has been present since at least draft 13).

   Is this still needed?

Section 6.2.2
   The security subsystem pritives are 'generate{Request,Response}Msg',
   but the first paragraph mentions 'prepareOutgoingMessage' instead.

   s/prepareOutgoingMessage/generateRequestMsg/

Dave