Subject: [Isms] draft-hardaker-isms-dtls-tm-05 submitted

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 09:30:05 -0700

I've just posted an updated version of my DTLS draft.  I've left the
name the same until it becomes a WG document after the charter is
approved, at which point I'll drop the 'd' in the draft title so it's
just '-tls'.

The biggest change in this version of the draft is the incorporation of
the straight TLS transport in addition to the DTLS transport previously
described.  Most of the text changes are very straight forward as the
text was fairly generically pointed to TLS related features in the first
place.  In a few places, however, TLS or DTLS are specifically called
out.

  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hardaker-isms-dtls-tm-05.txt

-- 
Wes Hardaker
Cobham Analytic Solutions

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 23:52:36 +0200

>   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hardaker-isms-dtls-tm-05.txt

Thanks for getting this update out. It will be very good if people
take a serious look at this document so that we can identify any
technical issues to be discussed and resolved at the next IETF.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>