Subject: [Isms] draft-schoenw-isms-interoperability-report-00.txt

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 18:20:27 +0100

Hi,

I have edited the interoperability reports I have received so far into
an Internet-Draft so that reports are easier to track.

	Title           : Interoperability Report for RFC 5343, RFC 5590, 
			  RFC 5591, and RFC 5953
	Author(s)       : J. Schoenwaelder, et al.
	Filename        : draft-schoenw-isms-interoperability-report-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-03-07

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schoenw-isms-interoperability-report-00.txt

I like to ask the WG to review the interoperability reports and to
send me any corrections / additions / updates. 

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 14:57:59 +0100

> send me any corrections / additions / updates. 

I like to establish a deadline for additional input. Please send any
corrections / additions / updates by March 27th (beginning of the IETF
week in Prague). If necessarily, I will produce an update of this
document during the IETF week and then trigger the procedure to
advance these RFCs.

/js