Subject: [its] V2X equipment with (apparently) open-source 802.11p drivers

From: Alison Chaiken <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 11:07:56 -0700

See

http://www.componentality.com/flexroad/

Note that V2X hardware with prices in Euros is actually listed!   I learned
about this product by attending the Automotive Grade Linux webinar
presented by Kostantin Khait  of Componentality:

http://automotive.linuxfoundation.org/webinars/watch-webinar-using-open-source-solutions-for-vtv-vti-communications

Inserting credentials gives access to video and slides.   I'm CC'ing  Kosta
to rope him into the discussion.

About the driver:

http://www.componentality.com/res/OSS.Build.Instruction.En.txt

I haven't tried building it yet.

-- 
Alison Chaiken                           [email-masked]
650-279-5600                            http://{she-devel.com,
exerciseforthereader.org}
The intermediary between the head and the hands must be the heart.    --
Thea von Harbou