Subject: [its] V2X slides for Automotive Linux Summit

From: Alison Chaiken <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 15:19:55 -0700

My V2X slides for Automotive Linux Summit are here:

http://she-devel.com/V2X_ALS2013.pdf
http://she-devel.com/V2X_ALS2013.odp

Thanks to everyone who has offered suggestions and corrections both on
and off this mailing list.    Based on correspondence with BMW
workers, I have modified the discussion about simTD network and
transport protocol.   They suggest that Andreas is the best person to
comment on whether my new drescription of simTD in slides 20-25 is now
correct.

The slides are unfortunately now due tomorrow.   The talk will be in
Edinburgh on 10/25.    Will anyone on the list besides me be at
Automotive Linux Summit or Embedded Linux Conference Europe?    I'm
afraid I won't be able to attend IETF next month, as I am ending up at
home only a few days in all of October.

Thanks,
Alison

-- 
Alison Chaiken                           [email-masked]
650-279-5600                            http://{she-devel.com,
exerciseforthereader.org}
It's a bug that cars were invented before computers.    -- Eric Schmidt