Subject: [its] Updated draft-petrescu-its-scenarios-reqs-03

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 13:45:32 +0200

Hello ITSers,

We authors of draft-petrescu-its-scenarios-reqs have just submitted an
updated 03 version.  It is available at:

    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petrescu-its-scenarios-reqs-03

Title: 'Scenarios and Requirements for IP in Intelligent Transportation
         Systems'
Authors: A. Petrescu (CEA), C. Janneteau (CEA), M. Boc (CEA),
          Witold Klaudel (Renault).
Abstract: This draft describes scenarios of vehicular communications
           that are considered pertinent to Intelligent Transportation
           Systems.  In these scenarios, the necessity of using IP
           networking technologies and protocols is exposed.

There are two minor changes compared to 02:
- mentioned the use of 802.11p, alternative to 802.11b, for V2V
   communications.
- mentioned a 'V2RSU' scenario: communications from a fixed and
   disconnected RSU to a mobile vehicle.

Comments welcome,

Alex