Subject: [its] preparing an agenda for BoF

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 09:58:42 +0200

Hello ITSers,

The BoF in Vancouver will be on Tuesday, 13h-14h PST, room Regency B.

We are preparing an agenda for the BoF, likely to be called geonet.

Please send any particular request to me and Margaret.

Yours,

Alex

---

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 10:40:25 +0200

Hi Alex, Margaret,

If possible, I would be interested in presenting the IPv6
auto-configuration solution for ITS based on the ETSI architecture. We
had a couple of papers on that (one on the evaluation of the basic
solution and one on some extensions):

- "IPv6 address autoconfiguration in geonetworking-enabled VANETs:
characterization and evaluation of the ETSI solution", Marco Gramaglia,
Carlos J. Bernardos, Ignacio Soto, Maria Calderon, Roberto Baldessari
EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, 2012:19, Jan.
2012: http://jwcn.eurasipjournals.com/content/2012/1/19/abstract

- "Overhearing Assisted Optimization of Address Auto-Configuration in
Position Aware VANETs", Marco Gramaglia, Ignacio Soto, Carlos J.
Bernardos, Maria Calderon, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology,
Vol. 60, No. 7, pp. 3332 - 3349, Sept. 2011:
http://www.networks.imdea.org/Portals/8/Downloads/Publications/Overhearing_Assisted_Optimization_-_2011_EN.pdf

Around 15-20 minutes would be perfect.

Thanks!

Carlos

On Tue, 2013-10-15 at 09:58 +0200, Alexandru Petrescu wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> its mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/its