Subject: [its] geonet/ITS BoF: WebEx remote attendance, Tue Nov. 5th, 13h-14h PST

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 16:13:48 +0200

Dear ITSers,

As you know, the geonet/ITS BoF will be held :

     Tuesday, November 5th, 2013
     13h-14h PST (Vancouver time)
     room Regency B

Remote participation is possible with the webex tool for desktop 
sharing, using the following password and link:

     Meeting password: 1234
 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=263507097&UID=1580298617&PW=NNWJjYzQ3M2U4&RT=MiM0

Thanks IETF for providing it.

Yours,

Alex
PS: the detailed webex invitation is below
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello ,

Cindy Morgan invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: geonet/its
Date: Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Time: 1:00 pm, Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)
Meeting Number: 968 901 267
Meeting Password: 1234

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=263507097&UID=1580298617&PW=NNWJjYzQ3M2U4&RT=MiM0
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=263507097&UID=1580298617&PW=NNWJjYzQ3M2U4&ORT=MiM0

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]
1-510-492-4085

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft 
Outlook), click this link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=263507097&UID=1580298617&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=y91FlYg13M6gpuq0Mp66b2QqYrFYJ4zMBochrFJvti4=&RT=MiM0

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files 
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in 
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your 
computer by going to 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/systemdiagnosis.php.

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows 
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during 
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically 
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, 
discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the 
recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such 
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.