Subject: [geonet/its] Attempt to provide unified view of email discussions

From: Alison Chaiken <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 20:42:42 -0800

http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/geonet-charter

Still a work in progress, obviously.    Please amend the contents if
you think the venue is a useful one for discussion.

I started to make a unified Terminology based on contributions from
Georgios, Thierry. Dick, Knut, Brad, Alex and John.    To the extent
that FCC, ETSI, ISO and IEEE definitions are compatible, we should try
to base any new definitions on them, and not change the meanings of
the terms they use.

-- 
Alison Chaiken                           [email-masked]
650-279-5600                            http://{she-devel.com,
exerciseforthereader.org}
It's a bug that cars were invented before computers.    -- Eric Schmidt

---

From: Alison Chaiken <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 12:06:02 -0800

> Georgios, Thierry. Dick, Knut, Brad, Alex and John.

Ooops, meant Brian Dickson, not Brad: my apologies.