Subject: [geonet/its] Update

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 12:45:09 -0900

There's been a change in policy in the IESG and it is now
rather difficult to get a room allocated for a side-meeting
or bar BOF.  So, right now the plan is to either poach an
empty room or to find a quiet space in a lounge or one of the
bars.  We'll keep you posted.

Melinda and Alex

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 04:17:28 +0000

Hi Melinda, Hi Alex,

Is it possible to have a list with agenda points that we can discuss during the bar-BOF?

Best regards,

Georgios

________________________________
Van: its [[email-masked]] namens Melinda Shore [[email-masked]]
Verzonden: maandag 17 februari 2014 22:45
To: [email-masked]
Onderwerp: [geonet/its] Update

Melinda and Alex

_______________________________________________
its mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/its

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 19:43:43 -0900

The plan is to get something sent off this week.  I'm hoping
that we won't need a lot of face-to-face time to make progress;
I don't think we will.  So, the more we can take care of
prior to the meeting the better we can concentrate on the
things that need discussion once we're in London.

Melinda