Subject: [geonet/its] Any geonet meeting in the 90th IETF meeting?

From: Joo-Chul Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 18:53:35 +0900

Hi,

I have not seen any meeting information of geonet during 90th IETF meeting.
is there any proposed meeting plan ?

-Kevin

-- 

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Joo-Chul Kevin Lee
Wire & Wireless converged Control Research Section, ETRI
161 Gajeong-dong, Yuseong-gu, daejon, 305-700, KOREA
E-mail: [email-masked]/[email-masked] Tel: +82-42-860-1021
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 16:00:03 +0200

> is there any proposed meeting plan ?

Hi Kevin,

I will personally not attend the Toronto meeting.

But several geonetters will be there.

The latest status is the following:
- the Charter text needs to be commented on.
- new draft(s) would be published before the deadline; check back
   tomorrow.

Alex