Subject: [geonet/its] Honolulu - no BoF

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 14:25:19 +0200

Hello,

For your information, there will be no BoF in Honolul for geonet/its.

Since Toronto, we have discussed several alternative paths to pursue 
with geonet/its; one potential path with strong support from a relevant 
oranization was to BoF.  However, after measuring several metrics we 
decided to not request BoF in Honolulu.

I will be in Honolulu and interested to meet aside.

Yours,

Alex

---

From: Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 14:52:52 +0200

I don't mind that as I prefer that ITS-BoF for future IETF meetings which
are outside North America. IMHO this group has more interest projects in
Europe or Asia.

AB

On Tuesday, October 7, 2014, Alexandru Petrescu wrote:

> Since Toronto, we have discussed several alternative paths to pursue with
> geonet/its; one potential path with strong support from a relevant
> _______________________________________________
> its mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/its
>