Subject: [geonet/its] Fwd: [93attendees] FYI - live video streams available for Tech Plenary, Admin Plenary, Thursday lunch speaker

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 09:43:24 +0200

For remote attendance the live video of the Tech Plenary, including the 
Tech Topic on Vehicular communications
is at:

https://www.ietf.org/live/

The entire tech plenary is today 9h30-11h30 Prague time:
1. Welcome
2. Reporting
   - IAB Chair
       - Appeal discussion (Ted Hardie)
   - IRTF Chair
   - RSE and RSOC Chair
3. Technical Topic: Vehicular Communications
4. Message from the ITU Secretary General
5. Highlight: Coordinating Attack Response at Internet Scale (CARIS) 
Workshop
6. IAB Open Mic

(30second delay).
There is also a "queue experiment" displayed on a screen in the Congress 
Hall.

Alex

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : 	[93attendees] FYI - live video streams available for Tech 
Plenary, Admin Plenary, Thursday lunch speaker
Date : 	Mon, 20 Jul 2015 22:02:17 +0000
De : 	Dan York <[email-masked]>
Pour : 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

IETF 93 attendees,

As we have done at recent IETF meetings, we will be streaming the 
plenaries out of the IETF's YouTube channel.  All links can be found at:

https://www.ietf.org/live/

We are currently planning streaming coverage of the following IETF 93 
sessions:

â¢ Technical Plenary - Tuesday, 21 July 2015, 09:30-11:30 CEST, 
Congress Hall I/II
â¢ Administrative Plenary - Thursday, 23 July 2015, 09:00-11:30 CEST, 
Congress I/II
â¢ Thursday lunch presentation - Thursday, 23 July 2015, 12:00-12:45 
CEST, Grand Hilton Ballroom

If you want to invite anyone remote to watch the sessions, please send 
them that link.

Please note that for viewers in Germany who are restricted from watching 
YouTube live streams, we have arranged to *also* stream the video 
through the Internet Society's Livestream.com <http://Livestream.com> 
account which we are told *is* viewable in Germany.  Those links are 
also on the https://www.ietf.org/live/ page.

Enjoy,
Dan

P.S. The Internet Society's briefing panel on Tuesday, 21 July from 
11:45-12:45pm CEST will also be streamed live. More info about it can be 
found at: 
https://www.internetsociety.org/internet-society-briefing-panel-ietf-93

--
Dan York
Senior Content Strategist, Internet Society
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   +1-802-735-1624
Jabber: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Skype: danyork http://twitter.com/danyork

http://www.internetsociety.org/ <http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/>