Subject: [its] FW: I-D Action: draft-skeen-6man-ipv6geo-02.txt

From: "Templin, Fred L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 16:06:03 +0000

Hello,

We have published an update of this draft to include the automotive V2V and
V2I use cases per the proposed ITS charter. The idea is to include geolocation
information in the headers of IPv6 packets that would be exchanged between
vehicles and or vehicle-to-infrastructure. Please review and provide indication
as to whether this can be incorporated into the charter.

Thanks - Fred
[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: I-D-Announce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2016 9:01 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-skeen-6man-ipv6geo-02.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Including Geolocation Information in IPv6 Packet Headers (IPv6 GEO)
        Authors         : Brian Skeen
                          Edwin King
                          Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-skeen-6man-ipv6geo-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-05-02

Abstract:
   This document provides a specification for including geolocation
   information in the headers of IPv6 packets (IPv6 GEO).  The
   information is intended to be included in packets for which the
   location of the source node is to be conveyed via the network to the
   destination node or nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-skeen-6man-ipv6geo/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-skeen-6man-ipv6geo-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-skeen-6man-ipv6geo-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt