Subject: [its] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-petrescu-its-problem-03.txt

From: Dapeng Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 00:05:53 +0800

Hello all,

We have submitted a new version of ITS problem statement draft. This
version only fix some editorial errors.
We are planning to include the problems statement of IPv6 ver 802.11p in
the next version.

Thanks,
Dapeng Liu
---------- Forwarded message ----------

A new version of I-D, draft-petrescu-its-problem-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dapeng Liu and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-petrescu-its-problem
Revision:	03
Title:		Problem Statement for IP in ITS use cases C-ACC and Platooning
Document date:	2016-07-08
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		8
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petrescu-its-problem-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petrescu-its-problem/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petrescu-its-problem-03
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-petrescu-its-problem-03

Abstract:
   Two vehicle-to-vehicle communications use cases are discussed, namely
   Cooperative Adaptive Cruise Control (C-ACC) and Platooning.  For
   these two use cases, the problems are identified that pertain to
   development with Internet protocols and connectivity.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 

------
Best Regards,
Dapeng Liu