Subject: [its] Submission of IPWAVE Survey Draft: draft-jeong-ipwave-vehicular-networking-survey-00

From: "Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 11:29:21 +0900

Hi IPWAVEers,
I have submitted a new draft of
draft-jeong-ipwave-vehicular-networking-survey-00:
 - Survey on IP-based Vehicular Networking for Intelligent Transportation
Systems
 -
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jeong-ipwave-vehicular-networking-survey-00

This is a revised version of draft-jeong-its-vehicular-networking-survey-01.
This draft contains Security Section and Key Observations Subsections,
reflecting the discussion of IETF-96 ITS BoF meeting.

We authors have plan to include not only more relevant papers in academia,
but also the works in industry and SDOs (Standards Developing
Organizations).

If you have comments and suggestions, please let us know.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Paul
-- 
===========================
Mr. Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Software
Sungkyunkwan University
Office: +82-31-299-4957
Email: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Personal Homepage: http://iotlab.skku.edu/people-jaehoon-jeong.php
<http://cpslab.skku.edu/people-jaehoon-jeong.php>