Subject: [its] Stephen Farrell's No Objection on charter-ietf-ipwave-00-03: (with COMMENT)

From: "Stephen Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 06:14:58 -0700

Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-ipwave-00-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-ipwave/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

It strikes me that this bit of the charter 

"This group will work on an informational document
that will explain the state of the art in the field and describe
the use cases that will use IPv6 in order to focus the work of
the group. The group will also work on informational document
that describes the problem statement and the associated security
and privacy considerations. The working group will decide at a
future point whether these informational documents need to be
published separately as RFCs or if they maybe combined."

... could lead to lots of wasted time unless the chairs are on
top of things fairly well.  So I hope they  will be:-)