Subject: [ipwave] RFC 8505 and 6LoWPAN adaptability to OCB

From: Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 20:50:46 +0200

Pascal,

You recommend the use of RFC 8505.

RFC 8505 updates RFC 6775 -- the Low-Power Wireless Personal Area 
Network (6LoWPAN) Neighbor Discovery specification.

What does it have to do with IPv6-over-OCB?

Alex

---

From: Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2019 10:20:05 +0200

I don't agree to add this to the draft, these issues MUST be in other
drafts, we need to focus the draft not make it complicated with many
adaptabilities. The one recommended/suggested this should answer why he/she
need to make the draft complicated. All designers in the world always look
into making things simple and not simpler but never more complicated.

AB

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 8:51 PM Alexandre Petrescu <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> RFC 8505 updates RFC 6775 -- the Low-Power Wireless Personal Area Network
> (6LoWPAN) Neighbor Discovery specification.
>
> _______________________________________________
> its mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/its
>