Subject: [ipwave] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-petrescu-ipwave-diaser-checksum-00.txt

From: Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 17:01:26 +0200

Hello IPWAVErs,

I have just submitted a new draft that explains how to calculate the 
checksum for the DIASER protocol.

DIASER/UDP/IP is used to communicate to Traffic Lights in France.  Its 
specification is paying at AFNOR on the Web.  The spec is widely 
implemented.  It misses an explanation of checksum calculation (BCC).

Comments welcome.

Alex

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : New Version Notification for 
draft-petrescu-ipwave-diaser-checksum-00.txt
Date : Fri, 26 Apr 2019 07:58:01 -0700
De : [email-masked]
Pour : Mariama Sarr <[email-masked]>, Mariama Sarr 
<[email-masked]>, Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>, 
Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-petrescu-ipwave-diaser-checksum-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Alexandre Petrescu and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-petrescu-ipwave-diaser-checksum
Revision:	00
Title:		The checksum in DIASER/UDP/IP is a XOR without STX
Document date:	2019-04-26
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		4
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petrescu-ipwave-diaser-checksum-00.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petrescu-ipwave-diaser-checksum/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petrescu-ipwave-diaser-checksum-00
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-petrescu-ipwave-diaser-checksum

Abstract:
    This document defines the manner in which to calculate the checksum
    for the protocol DIASER.  DIASER is a protocol for communication with
    traffic lights controllers used in France.  DIASER is specified at
    AFNOR.  The specification misses an instruction on how to compute the
    'BCC' checksum ('Byte Character Control').

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat