Subject: [ipwave] Text about ND for wireless

From: Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 17:16:55 +0200

Pascal,

You provided text about ND issues in wireless, and references to a 
recent RFC solving issues.

In the IP-over-OCB document I suggest the following:

OLD:
>    The Neighbor Discovery protocol (ND) [RFC4861] MUST be used over
>    802.11-OCB links.

NEW:>    The baseline Neighbor Discovery protocol (ND) [RFC4861] MUST be 
used
>    over 802.11-OCB links.  Transmitting ND packets may prove to have
>    some performance issues.  These issues may be exacerbated in OCB
>    mode.  Solutions for these problems SHOULD consider the OCB mode of
>    operation.  The best of current knowledge indicates the kinds of
>    issues that may arise with ND in OCB mode; they are described in
>    Appendix J.

The Appendix J contains the text you provided.

I hope this works for you.

Alex