Subject: [Ldap-dir] X.500/LDAP Support for RFID

From: "Erik Andersen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 18:27:40 +0200

Hi Folks,

In the sixth edition of X.500 we added some rudimentary RFID support, which
proved to be both erroneous and insufficient.

I have a produced a new proposal based on intensive study of RFID issues.

LDAP may in many cases be an optional and economical solution. It could open
for new business opportunities. The support could also be interesting for
the defence area, such as NATO and National Armed Forces.

I have plans to express the X.500 attribute types and object classes in LDAP
notation possibly creating an RFC. 

I will appreciate any comments and suggestions you might be able to supply.

Kind regards,

Erik Andersen

Andersen's L-Service

Elsevej 48,

DK-3500 Vaerloese

Denmark

Mobile: +45 2097 1490

e-amail: [email-masked]

Skype: andersen-erik

http://www.x500.eu/

http://www.x500standard.com/