Subject: [Ledger] AGENDA - Interledger Call - 19 September - 3pm UTC

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 13:29:24 +0200

Hi all,

We're due to chat in a few hours, sorry for the late agenda.

I've had no proposed items so I'd like to walk you through some work I have
been doing to try and make the ILP components a little easier to build with.

I've started by pulling a lot of our type definitions and "loader"
functions into a common library that uses conventions and patterns to avoid
config where possible:

https://github.com/interledgerjs/ilp-module-loader

Would be great to get some feedback on this and discuss what's required in
the 'ilp' module to make it easy to build ILP enabled apps.

This may include some discussion around an SPSP-like protocol over the data
stream of a STREAM connection to exchange information prior to making a
payment.

If we have them on the call it would also be great to hear the latest on
the BTC and ETH plugins from the Kiva and Strata teams.

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/s/377506344
<http://email.zoom.us/track/click/30854053/zoom.us?p=eyJzIjoiM0w2aVdDeVIxQS1QMWFUY2dOWDNqRF9FXzg4IiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDg1NDA1MyxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwczpcXFwvXFxcL3pvb20udXNcXFwvc1xcXC8zNzc1MDYzNDRcIixcImlkXCI6XCI1NzY5ZmNlY2IyMTA0YjJlOGY5NTdjZDNkMzU3MDQxMlwiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcImY3NTEyMWVkZGI2NDQ2YjA4YzI1ODAxNjdiMWQ5ODlhM2MyY2FmMTZcIl19In0>

Or iPhone one-tap:
    US: +14086380968,,377506344# or +16468769923,,377506344#

Or Telephone:
    Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
    US: +1 408 638 0968 <+1%20408%20638%200968> or +1 646 876 9923
<+1%20646%20876%209923> or +1 669 900 6833 <+1%20669%20900%206833>
    Meeting ID: 377 506 344
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/cbrUAzE3W
<http://email.zoom.us/track/click/30854053/zoom.us?p=eyJzIjoiTkhxZ1pWcWZEbDlWZy1VaTBYTnFqX2RwcUs0IiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDg1NDA1MyxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwczpcXFwvXFxcL3pvb20udXNcXFwvdVxcXC9jYnJVQXpFM1dcIixcImlkXCI6XCI1NzY5ZmNlY2IyMTA0YjJlOGY5NTdjZDNkMzU3MDQxMlwiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcImY3NTEyMWVkZGI2NDQ2YjA4YzI1ODAxNjdiMWQ5ODlhM2MyY2FmMTZcIl19In0>