Subject: [Ledger] AGENDA - - Interledger Call - 6 February - 3pm UTC

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 21:15:13 +0200

Hi all,

Two topics for this week including:

 - A presentation from Steven Zeiler and Anypay on what they're doing with
ILP.
 - A discussion about Interledger and Decentralised Exchanges from a
conversation that started on Gitter. If anyone is up for leading this topic
please let me know or just reply to this mail.

Note that all the recent calls are available to listen to from the website:
https://interledger.org/calls.html

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/s/377506344
<http://email.zoom.us/track/click/30854053/zoom.us?p=eyJzIjoiM0w2aVdDeVIxQS1QMWFUY2dOWDNqRF9FXzg4IiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDg1NDA1MyxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwczpcXFwvXFxcL3pvb20udXNcXFwvc1xcXC8zNzc1MDYzNDRcIixcImlkXCI6XCI1NzY5ZmNlY2IyMTA0YjJlOGY5NTdjZDNkMzU3MDQxMlwiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcImY3NTEyMWVkZGI2NDQ2YjA4YzI1ODAxNjdiMWQ5ODlhM2MyY2FmMTZcIl19In0>

Or iPhone one-tap:
    US: +14086380968,,377506344# or +16468769923,,377506344#

Or Telephone:
    Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
    US: +1 408 638 0968 <+1%20408%20638%200968> or +1 646 876 9923
<+1%20646%20876%209923> or +1 669 900 6833 <+1%20669%20900%206833>
    Meeting ID: 377 506 344
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/cbrUAzE3W
<http://email.zoom.us/track/click/30854053/zoom.us?p=eyJzIjoiTkhxZ1pWcWZEbDlWZy1VaTBYTnFqX2RwcUs0IiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDg1NDA1MyxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwczpcXFwvXFxcL3pvb20udXNcXFwvdVxcXC9jYnJVQXpFM1dcIixcImlkXCI6XCI1NzY5ZmNlY2IyMTA0YjJlOGY5NTdjZDNkMzU3MDQxMlwiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcImY3NTEyMWVkZGI2NDQ2YjA4YzI1ODAxNjdiMWQ5ODlhM2MyY2FmMTZcIl19In0>

---

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 21:09:21 +0200

There has been a request to also discuss pull payments on the call tomorrow
so we'll add it to the agenda.
A lot of discussion already on this PR:
https://github.com/interledger/rfcs/pull/501